Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

1 minute ago, MetroSkyWalker said:

Are you also stuck at the part where the navigation is asking u to "Craft a Chroma signal "?? And the conversation between Ordis and Simaris keeps repeat again and again every time you finish a mission:( it's freaking annoying btw

Yes. It's irritating me for a couple of days now.

11 hours ago, SekwahAR said:

Remember, other guy have to be the host (he have to Invite YOU, not you invite him). And he must start the mission (this is pointless because you can't lol).

Yeah I know. It still didnt rly work.

55 minutes ago, MetroSkyWalker said:

This problem started from July and it is still not fixed It is becoming way out of hand. Almost half of the topics on this site are talking about this. I guess we won't get the Chroma warframe then

Well besides that, I want to finish the quest to finish the junction and move to the next planet :(

Apparently for completing this quest droops Chroma scheme. But I finished the quest and this scheme do not droop! It seems to me that it is a mistake.
CanI rely on contact with the support team?
I can not create warframe as a result of these complications...

40 minutes ago, Seraphim2696 said:

Well besides that, I want to finish the quest to finish the junction and move to the next planet :(

I've heard that there is a way to move to the next planet in a different way check this link=>https://forums.warframe.com/topic/743944-a-fix-for-the-new-strange-quest/

Edited by MetroSkyWalker

I am currently in the strange quest bug.
It has been 5 days since we put the inquiry, but it has not been resolved yet.
Currently, Quest has also made chroma mark, but since the mission has not been paid so far, the next quest can not proceed. Please take quick action.

The last mission in the new strange was marked as completed before I got  a chance to do it. As I finished the second to last one, the npc's kept talking on the ship and once the dialogue was over, the "quest complete" screen appeared and I did not receive the quest reward.

Hello guys, same here - I have not received the Chroma Signal bp. Is there some way how to complete the quest without it? I do not really care that much about the bp for Chroma but completed quest is one of the requirements for the Saturn Junction therefore I am stuck and cannot progress. Have somebody seen some official statement from devs or anything?