Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

So ive relogged about 10 times now and this problem isn't being fixed. I've played the New Strange quest up to the point where i have to craft the Chroma Signal in order to progress. I went to my foundry to craft it as I have done with the Scorched Beacon, and it did not show up in the Foundry at all. I don't know why, maybe I'm missing a component or something, but a lot of other people have had this problem as well and I was wondering if anyone could help...

I was busy doing the The New Strange mission and had gotten to the Section where I had scanned the Chroma, after returning to my ship I was told to construct the Chroma Mark,but I was missing a component,the Chroma Signal, I was supposed to have received the piece prior to the encounter, but a glitch caused me to miss the component and it did not spawn in my inventory, Because of this I am unable to progress with the story and am unable to travel to 5 planets,they told me that a bug fix will be released to fix this,but I have already done the mission,so my question is will I have to restart the entire quest line or will the component be put into my inventory, I am aware that other players are having this problem as well and I would like to know what will be done about this. Any information will be really helpful, Thank you for reading this report.

in progress of Quest ' The New Strange ' after i build Scorched Beacon  then i head to next mission. when i do that mission i quit mission to do alert mission first. when am return quest mask as complete and i not got chroma BP. I need to callback quest to continue other quest line.:crylaugh:

I have just completed the mission on Europa for the quest THE NEW STRANGE, and it requires me to build a Chrome Signal, which i havn't gotten the blueprints for. I checked my Foundary, and i have checked the Simaris guy, the blueprint isnt there. I need to finish this quest to unlock saturn, but i cannot complete it due to me not recieving any blueprints. Help.

I have done the New Strange quest up to the point where I am expected to craft a Chroma Mark but the blueprint is not in the Foundry nor my inventory. Consequently I can not progres to Saturn as completion of said Quest is neccesary to play the Jupiter Junction. I don't know what to do about it and desperately ask DE to please fix this ASAP!