Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

I finished the part with the three synthesis scans, and then crafted the item from the blueprint.  Then, rather than getting the next mission, there was a lot of dialogue, presumably from the next few missions, but with half of it replaced with Ordis repeating the line about meeting Simaris.  The quest then registered as complete, but I didn't do the second half of it, and I didn't receive the Chroma blueprint reward.

Edited by GrimSentinel

4 minutes ago, GrimSentinel said:

I finished the part with the three synthesis scans, and then crafted the item from the blueprint.  Then, rather than getting the next mission, there was a lot of dialogue, presumably from the next few missions, but with half of it replaced with Ordis repeating the line about meeting Simaris.  The quest then registered as complete, but I didn't do the second half of it, and I didn't receive the Chroma blueprint reward.

Exactly the same issue in my case. I hope i'll be able to get Chroma without plat. I'd even be fine with redoing the quest.

The quest told me to craft chroma mark but I need chroma signal to build it, my problem is, the chroma signal is not in my inventory. I checked my codex and it said I already crafted the chroma signal, I am stucked in jupiter and cannot continue to saturn because of this quest. DE pls help me. :sad::sad:

Honestly...this is giving me a bad headache making the game come to stall for my progress and now i got my hands tight...

I mean, i Literaly stuck at "Jupiter" planet... unable to unlock the Junctions either for "Europa" or "Saturn" ... seriously, what is up with this?

Bug's:

At Europa Junction from Jupiter, when u kill the Warden, the control "X" does not show at console to let u portal to "Europa"

Saturn Junction, you cant unlock the shield to kill the warden due the fact the quest of "The New strange" is bugged when you are suposed to Craft "chroma Mark"...

This is so fcking irritating, seriously got my hands tight...and have read few posts/thread saying that Dev's are in vacation, how the hell a company send all their employers vacation, and not few in the time?

Anyway's, if theres exploids that i cant bypass this send me a PM...thank you...

P.s: already made a thicked for support and still waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiting....

so frustrating hearing Ordis talking about the Chroma Mark to craft when I can't.  The quest chain skipped where I have the scorched beacon and need to craft the Chroma Mark but I do not have the blueprint.  Any suggestions or fixes to this issue.

Here's a way to get past it if your not past it already, find a friend or clan mate who has the first node unlocked of the next plant, inv him to a group (YOU MUST HOST) then let him initiate the mission and complete it, voila that node is open for you to progress.

Not to sure if it has been patched but i had AKKAD unlocked before even going past jupiter XD

Ps if this doesnt work let them host or try diff combinations :)

GL on your adventure Tenno

in  new strange quest  you should make "chroma signal" but it's blue print must given in previous mission, but it didn't

so, we cant make that, and also can't finish the mission,

my friend didn't trapped by this bug, but i did,poor

PLZ DE fix this bug ASAP

if i can't finish it, i can't go to Saturn

i really want to make Ember!

Edited by LCAuto

Played it up until I had built the beacon but then everything there after got skipped followed by all the dialogues. It then showed that I had completed the quest, I don't have any blueprints or anything related to chroma. I also can 't redo the quest

Two weeks ago, I tried to clear The new strange quest.

So i need to make Chroma signal but i cannot make it because i didnt receive Chroma signal blueprint.

i'm waiting to fix this bug 9 days SERIOUSLY!

give me Chroma signal blueprint or fix this bug plz.

This bug for all i know hasn't show up much on other bug posts shown up much this for me at least happened after making the first beacon or what ever then  the mission start skipping by and while the quest says completed it restarts at the point after saving drones and no blueprint is given. Help

Gamertag: Reepime

Situation: Completed "The New Strange" quest line.  At completion, system glitched and the dialog started over again.  I received 2 messages from Cephalon Simaris but I did not receive the blueprint for Chroma.

Requested Resolution: Research the account to see that the quest has been completed, Chroma has not been built, and the blueprint has not been received.  Then reward me the blueprint for Chroma.

Please advise if additional information is needed

When i finished the hunt for chephalon on the relay it just skiped all the missions and trigerd all other dialogs and i was left with a finished quest but no reward. I will gladly do the mission again if needed.

Spoiler
Spoiler