Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

Gamertag: UnnervingS

Situation: I Completed "The New Strange" quest line but at its completion the system glitched and the dialog repeated multiple times over again. I did not receive anything at the end of the quest and am missing the blueprint for Chroma. I have attached pictures showing I finished the quest and that Chroma's blueprint isn't there:

http://imgur.com/JUWzj80

http://imgur.com/cJDts7f

Please Inform me if you need more information

Edited by UnnervingS

one weeks ago, I tried to clear The new strange quest.

so i play 10 times and i didn't receive Chroma signal blueprint.

try to craft Chroma mark and missing chroma mark blueprint too.

i'm waiting to fix this bug 3 days.

fix this bug please.

Edited by DoubleZad

Have same problem for me(Aryss) and my friend(Umora220w) we started to do The New Strange quest together, and now we must make Chroma Sigil, but we don't have story mission at Morax, Europa , so we don't have blueprint for Chroma Signal

This is a HUGE issue right now. There was a very large thread created about a week ago on this very topic. There are a ton of people stuck on this quest because of this BUG. This is the same exact spot I am stuck on as well. Please put in a support ticket so they know about your issue. Other then that all we can do is wait for them to fix this. Hopefully it is fixed this week since they are finally all back to work after the holidays

So here is the Major problem for me being stuck on The New Strange quest. How in the world am i expose to farm for Frost and Ember Prime when i can't get to the planets that drop Axi E1 relics............. FML !!! Please answer my support ticket and fix this and please extend the Frost and Ember prime access time so that those 100's of us that have been stuck on this quest have a chance to farm.

When i finished The New Strange Quest:Investigate The Source Of The Transmission. I didn't get Chroma Signal Blueprint...
Pls fix the bug

Edited by Guest

Just received a reply from DE. They added the Chroma Mark to my inventory. I will check this after work today........... BUT back to my other point. Please for the love of god extend the Frost and Ember Prime vaulting so those of us that have been locked out of high tier farming for the past 10-11 days have a chance to get them..... 

Same issue here! I was doing this quest and after synthesizing the 3 Lancers on Ares and returning to my ship, Ordis Lotus and Cephalon engaged on a conversation and when it completed (although it didnt make any sense) the quest was completed. I read some articles in the forum and the quest is supposedly bugged... How can i get the Chroma Warframe now?? (I really dont want to pay platinum for it...)

I have got the same problem. It says to scan the chroma mark from a hunter but first: it doesn´t say where to find the right one and second: everytime I found one and scanned him, Ordis says it wasn´t good enough and I had to do it again and again. I´m stuck there for a week. Please fix it