Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

On 31/12/2016 at 5:45 AM, Master_Bacon said:

I have a similar problem.  after scanning the 3 guys I heard the audio for the rest of the entire quest one statement after another and then received quest complete.  my quest shows as complete on the main missions screen of the codex, but when you click it wants me to talk to Cephalon Simaris.  when I go to the larunda relay (mercury) he has nothing to say to me.  I am guessing this is due to me already talking to him in the past to get the quest to scan the 3 guys.   The quest is now glitched for me.  I can get past to Saturn but don't have the Chroma bp

Same 😩

Yea same for me. I literally finished EVERYTHING in THE NEW STRANGE except for the last one which was to build a chroma signal. I have not gotten the blueprints. i only need the blueprints to get to saturn. I cannot get anywhere else. I have gotten to other planets and am going to just start doing missions ive missed. 

After the hotfix i checked my foundry and still didn't have the chroma signal to craft but after getting two weapons and a warframe out of my foundry that i had ready it showed up, maybe this can help the people who are still not having the chroma signal show in their foundry. Goodluck!

I am also having this issue i have killed the europa junction spectre dozens of times now and i cant activate the console still i sent a ticket a week ago and nothing i just sent a second one this has halted progress and to the guy who said to get clan members to unlock the  first part of the planet for you that will not give you the quest we need devs need to sort this out and quick.

Game says that the quest is completed. But at the same time, it is written that I have to talk to Cephalon simaris. But I've done it before. And scan the three creatures. Now no progress. I can't complete this quest, because it's completed and not completed at the same time. Schrödinger's quest.

After the hotfix the problem is still there for me; I didn't have the Mark Chroma Bp AND the quest isn't available anymore. I've received the mail from Simaris that said that the quest is complete? but I haven't complete it. 

Excuse my bad English. Can you do something please? I didn't wirk since more than one week.

10 hours ago, BlueGotSwag001 said:

Wel, The quest did skip to complete when I build the scorched beacon, so all the steps from the scorched beacon to the end were skipped.

Same problem for me...3 days later and still no response on my support ticket...the hotfix does not solve the problems of those of us that suffered from the auto completion bug

Edited by FireArchMage

Let this information spread like a Helminth Virus: If you or anyone you know was stuck on 'The New Strange' not rewarding necessary components to progress, make sure you set your active Quest to 'The New Strange' and check your Foundry. A Relog might be required.

12 hours ago, s4b07493 said:

Game says that the quest is completed. But at the same time, it is written that I have to talk to Cephalon simaris. But I've done it before. And scan the three creatures. Now no progress. I can't complete this quest, because it's completed and not completed at the same time. Schrödinger's quest.

Same here. I scanned the 3 targets and crafted the scorched beacon, but then Ordis kept repeating this same sentence over and over (something about 'What is he like'), then my mission was to defeat chroma. I relogged to fix ordis, now my mission says complete but it also says I have to return to Cephalon simaris.

I will include a few screenshots (shows that they are from today):

edXLH5Q.jpg

5RGkSWS.jpg

rh5kqwL.jpg

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 0:16 PM, Cheungbat56 said:

For the new strange quest, you would have to craft a chroma mark to progress with the story but i didnt even receive the blue print for it. And to get onto saturn junction, you would have to complete the quest first so am i stuck on jupiter forever?

that happened to me

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Let this information spread like a Helminth Virus: If you or anyone you know was stuck on 'The New Strange' not rewarding necessary components to progress, make sure you set your active Quest to 'The New Strange' and check your Foundry. A Relog might be required.

Is there going to be any solution to help those affected by the auto completion bug? Our quest is stuck as complete and it is not possible for us to get chroma.

Edited by FireArchMage