The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

7 hours ago, Raxmos said:

Broke for me after crafting the beacon like right after,  before the derelict it spazed out with ordis saying the same line 20 + times in a row. as lotus ant simerus fight in the background.

This same issue happened to me.

Completed constructing the beacon, and the dialogue began. Ordis said the same line over and over again while Lotus and Simaris had their own little discussion. This all came to an end when the "Quest Complete" screen popped up. I then checked the quests I had available in the Navigation tab, and "The New Strange" showed the quest as if it hadn't been started yet. My current objective is to talk to Simaris again (second step in the quest), however I do not have the option to actually further my process.

I've restarted the game multiple times, still no change. Looking for a quick fix, please!

Here's what I'm dealing with: http://prntscr.com/dnc0uy

Having the same problem here but what happen was different.

When I got into the battle where you first scan Chroma, my newly crafted weapons were weak so I aborted the mission to change mission. Doing that causes my quest line to move forward to "Craft Chroma's Mark" which I have not gotten from the last mission since I aborted.

Hopefully this get fix, truly game breaking because of the fact you can't continue to unlock planets. 

hi to the developers of this game I'd like to report about a bug in "the new strange" last objective story (craft the chroma mark) and my "chroma mark"bp, and "chroma signal"  is missing in my foundry and I'm even stuck in the Saturn junction so please do something about it i really like playing this game and i don't want to create a new account because of that bug but if its ok just send me the rewards that should be given us in the story specially the "chroma mark"bp, my IGN is "cjdavid"

In the mission THE NEW STRANGE - Craft Chroma Mark , I have not get the Chroma Mark blueprints in my FOUNDRY.

I have support this question by warframe support in chinese , but no work.

Please fix this bug because i really want to finish this mission.

I am going through the same thing. I got to the quest where it says craft chroma mark and NOTHING IS THERE! It's so annoying that you can't redo the part of the quest that seems to be bugged. But then again it should never happen.

The dialogue keeps popping up and then it tells me to make the chroma mark but the blue print isn't even in the foundry.This is annoying as hell, because it feels like there is no more reason to play the game anymore if I can't progress. I wonder if they even know about the bug or are even trying to fix it.

Is there no Dev willing to at the very least acknowledge this issue? Everything was fine before they added in this ridiculous Junction garbage and now I am told to construct the Chroma Mark while it does not display or have it in my inventory while Ordis continuously repeats the same dialogue over and over driving me mad, there is no point playing when progression is 100% halted due to a bug that is not even an issue to the Devs. So have fun waiting on a careless team, I will be enjoying other games, good luck.

I am at the point where I am supposed to craft a chroma mark, but there is a missing chroma signal that needs to be obtained. After a lengthy conversation of Cephalon Simaris, Ordis, and Lotus, nothing follows. No clues as to where I'm supposed to get the chroma signal. Wiki said Tharsis was the next location so I tried doing the mission there, but to no avail. Please fix this bug since it is hindering the progression of players. Thank you.