The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

I think the worst part, besides the fact it completely halts the game, is the lack of input/acknowledgment (well there is no evidence of it) from the Devs as they are loosing so many potential consumers for their game.

And to think i was almost willing to put some money into this game that is clearly broken and bugged.

Rip Warframes player base.

PLEASE FIND A FIX OR PATCH THIS QUEST SO WE CAN MOVE FORWARD AND PLAY MORE

Well, exactly the same issue...

Got the quest finished entirely just by clicking it with all the dialogue about things I have not done. (I would like to give the Annoying Oscar to Ordis for his goddamn repeated lines, about twenty times...)

Then, it just reset itself. Clicking on it complete it again, ant it's now considered accomplished (for example : the Saturn Junction), but no Chroma blueprint or any reward...

Same here, quest completed after Ordis getting on my nerves and Silmaris talking about things I didn't do (and no Chroma blueprint...)

Spoiler

- "What is the cephalon like, I've only heard good things" - Special gift for you guys !

So im doing The New Strange quest, and it skipped the parts where i get the Chroma Signal and something else, and now it says craft a Chroma Mark, but i dont have the required blueprints to build it, please help me, i need to complete the quest so i can pass Saturn Junction!

I have to craft something called the chroma mark but I don't have a chroma signal, I looked for tutorials and yet I found people getting from the quest to craft the chroma signal and i never got that it immediately took me to chroma mark and i didn't craft the chroma signal and it says i crafted it even though i never did and i'm 100% sure send help please.

Edited by The1stRoar

When going through The New Strange Quest, it has tasked me with building a Chroma Signal. I would do it, but I didn't get the blueprint for it (for some reason) and cannot progress through the quest and- in turn- I cannot get to Saturn or advance the starchart. Please help/fix soon. I would really like to complete some new missions.

I also am experiencing this issue, the quest finished its'self and I did not receive the Chroma blueprint HOWEVER:

• The mission is showing completed on the route to Saturn and I was able to proceed to Saturn

Check your map and make sure you have the other pieces of the Saturn junction finished.

I did restart my client, I'm not sure if this had any effect but if you haven't tried it, restart your client.

53 minutes ago, Halysis said:

When going through The New Strange Quest, it has tasked me with building a Chroma Signal. I would do it, but I didn't get the blueprint for it (for some reason) and cannot progress through the quest and- in turn- I cannot get to Saturn or advance the starchart. Please help/fix soon. I would really like to complete some new missions.

In mine it is also bugged, in the case when I have to return to the cephalon simaris and talk but nothing appears, and the mission does not proceed.

Yup. just happened to me as well. I went back to my ship after visiting Simaris once I synthesized the Arid Lancers, and then the dialogue for the whole quest started playing while Ordis spammed that message, and now it says I've completed it. I also didn't receive Chroma's blueprint.

After submitting a support ticket I received the blueprint. If anyone else is having this issue, I recommend doing this as well or simply wait for a fix.

Edited by Tryst49
Problem has been solved

I am also having the same issue, and without really knowing what the order of the quests should be, I'm wondering if the order is craft the scorched beacon, then craft the Chroma Beacon (signal)? Because that is the order I'm having to do it in, and the Chroma signal blueprint is not showing up in the foundry or my inventory.

@[DE]Taylor

How can you do!

Look at this people.

They are waiting for you!

Please fix this problem as soon as possible.

The issue is:

1. When we need to make the chroma flag, we find that we do not have the chroma signal in front of the task of this item.
  2. The task display for the chroma signal is done, but we do not get any information about the chroma signal.

Final:

Thank you                                   or                          F***!

Why not really this problem, even if only an sorry we are stepping up to repair!

@[DE]Taylor

How can you do!

Look at this people.

They are waiting for you!

Please fix this problem as soon as possible.

The issue is:

1. When we need to make the chroma flag, we find that we do not have the chroma signal in front of the task of this item.
  2. The task display for the chroma signal is done, but we do not get any information about the chroma signal.

Final:

Thank you                                   or                          F***!

Why not really this problem, even if only an sorry we are stepping up to repair!

@[DE]Taylor

How can you do!

Look at this people.

They are waiting for you!

Please fix this problem as soon as possible.

The issue is:

1. When we need to make the chroma flag, we find that we do not have the chroma signal in front of the task of this item.
  2. The task display for the chroma signal is done, but we do not get any information about the chroma signal.

Final:

Thank you                                   or                          F***!