The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

Same here, man! I need to craft the Chroma Mark but I dont even have the blueprint for it.

EDIT: Checked the Codex just now. It's like the quest skipped ahead from "Craft The Scorched Beacon" to "Craft The Chroma Mark".

Edited by djgamer9
Additional information

This happened to me too. After completing the lancer quest, then crafting the scorched beacon, Ordis rambled on about what is cephalon simaris like. Quest completed itself from there onwards, yet I have no rewards for it at all.

I have finished the quest and scanned chroma 5 times but did not receive the blueprint, also the scorched beacon remained on my inventory i dont know if thats normal and before that ordis seems to be repeating his dialogue. 

I need help on how to fix this. thanks

It bugged for me too i did the three scans on mars made the Scorched Beacon blueprint and then it completely bugs, ordis repeats the same thing over and over again, and it shoots thought the quests and acts as if you have completed them. It then comes up that I've completed the new strange but i didn't and now i can't get the chroma signal and blueprint. Please fix this. 

I just had the same thing happen to me. Built the scorched beacon, Ordis began to repeat the same question about Simaris, and multiple dialog between him and Lotus happened before the Quest Completed screen appeared. I got no Chroma blueprint or other rewards when it did either.