The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

On 12/23/2016 at 2:29 PM, Raxmos said:

Most are having the issue after scanning the Lancer and once you make the beacon  ordis flips out repeating him self and the quest line auto completes its self.

This is exactly what happened to me, but it bugged out after i left midway from the next mission.

I have a friend that also has had this happen to him and he literally can't do anything about it. He has sent in multiple tickets and no one has helped him out. I have had great experiences with their support in the past but he has been stuck now for at least a week and nothing has been done to help him either finish the quest formally, or get him the items necessary for quest progression.

On 2016. 12. 24. at 3:50 AM, garfield1406 said:

I have been doing the new, apparently updated "The New Strange" quest line and now Sephilon is asking me to craft the chroma mark. But when I go to the foundry, I don't have the blueprint, thus resulting in me not being able to craft the chroma mark. This, hence, hinders me from continuing the quest, and the Warframe story line. Please help.

-Alex

Plzzzzzzzzzzzz I wanna go to Saturn. I'm stuck in Jupiter because of this

Maybe we could all message a developer DIRECTLY because thats the only thing they would hear since they dont read anything on the forums it seems

So i encourage everyone on here to message any of the developers so they hear us, im doing it too (i dont know if it can be done, if anyone can confirm it can be done do it)

Edited by ThunderNinja_KO

i'm noting do chroma defeat but my quest is complete i'm tried to restarting quest the new strange but i'm begin it and go to mercury relay for talk to simmaris i'm press E to talk but No choice one for my quest it' have only get daily quest and syn sumulation i'm get out relay and check quest agian but it'not done :( please team support Help me 

I have been doing  "The New Strange" quest line and now Sephilon is asking me to craft the chroma mark. But when I go to the foundry, I don't have the mask but a beacon blueprint, when I crafted it, the mission is complete, I can't craft the chroma mark. This, hence, hinders me from continuing the quest, and the Warframe story line.

The New Strange quest bug. You guys know it. So many issues yet still not fixed till now, not even at the Glast Gambit update. My issue is the Chroma Signal blueprint for me to craft for is missing. I'm pretty sure I've done the quest in right way since there is no other way to do it. It said in my Codex > Quest that I've done the part where I should craft Chroma Signal but no, I haven't done that. Yet it said I did. Now to craft Chroma Beacon you need to have Scorched Beacon and Chroma Signal. Yet, Chorma Signal is missing, and there is no blueprint of it. DE I beg you, PLEASE fix this. I believe I'm not the only one to beg you to fix this. WE beg you DE! This is so disturbing for us, we cannot open Saturn Junction, we can't proceed to The Second Dream Quest and many other quests. Because, I think, this New Strange quest is a critical one. It's the key for us to open the other Junctions and Quests. PLEASE respond and fix it! Thanks and Merry Christmas!

- IGN : Leviathan-EN

-amI03kLYvm3FnpVxZB8fE8AG0?token=eyJhbGci

This is happening with me as well. It skipped me though while bugging out ordis' dialogue, and then reset my quest to say talk to cephalon about the codices. And when i go to talk to him (bascially repeating the second quest) it doesn't give me the prompt. It happened right after I crafted the scorched beacon

Ok so the mission was good and smooth but after i finished the quest that lets u scan 3 Elite Arid troopers i went to simaris and received a bp to craft a beacon or somewhat..after that i went to my ship and crafted the key then claimed it after claiming it i was just walking around in ship and entered the infested door .. And Ordis keeps saying 

• "Operator, what is Cephalon Simaris like? I have heard so many wonderful things!"
    and then he keeps saying it again evey 10 seconds and every time he says it i complete a mission until i completed the quest "The New Strange" 
    I didnt get any reward and the chroma bp

PS:Sorry if im bad at english ^ ^"
Edited by TheRealDarku

that happend me too, and now i cant get on saturn,i am stuck at Jupiter,every second conversation starts, about that i have to craft croma signal in my foundry, but i don't have blueprint. i can't go on other planets because saturn required copleted quest new strange. if i want to restart that mission where i can get croma signal. regular mission just starts, pls help.