The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

I have the same issue, the quest jumped me straight to the completed quest after I claimed the signal and heard the exchanging of conversations between simaris, ordis and lotus. However I could still continue the quest after which, as it showed under my 'Active Mission' tab even though I have "completed" it. After managing to complete the missions, I wasnt rewarded the Chroma bp and now the Quest is showed as completed and I cannot re-do it anymore. Even after restarting Warframe, I still did not receive the blueprint.

Edited by Ryan23381

Hi there,I geting trouble with Chroma Blueprint becouse i finished The New Strange quest and didnt get Blueprint.

I look on Youtobe how other guys do it and i find out that i didnt get in Quest that i need to do "Deafeat Chroma " so i can scane her and get Blueprint.

Can you solve this problem becouse i alreadyu collect all other parts for Chroma but i dont have Blueprint so i cant Build it :/

P.S. Merry X-mas

DE. I have come across a bit of a problem, there was a mission that I had to intercept a signal, and I completed the mission, which I then have to forge the Chroma mark in the mission "The New Strange" the chroma mark blue print is not in the foundry and will not allow me to progress till I have it. so I think that chroma was supposed to show up so I could synthesize him but as you probably know by now he didn't and now it expects me to make the mark which is also missing. DE please help !

Edited by Camendablestep
forgot information