The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

2 days ago, I tried to clear The new strange quest.

Some part of quest was fine but chroma signal part made big problem.

That quest ast to me chroma signal but i couldn't make because i didn't receive that blueprint.

I'm still waiting fixing this bug 

Plz FIX!!!!!!!!!!! THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did the quests, where it told me to build the "Chroma Mark" and "Chroma Signals". But instead they just kept repeating what they already told me.
So I restarted my game, and suddenly I had to start all over again, so I did.
But when I was done, I had to talk with that Cephalon guy, and I couldn't do the "Dark eyes..." because I already had done it once.
So I'm currently stuck.

same... i restarted the quest to try to see if it was just a random fault but when I restarted it the whole quest just broke like the first time all the voices just played live a video and the second time it kinda worked but when it told me to go to the Simarius thing I couldn't even click on the quest thing for the scan lancers on Simarius..........

i restarted the quest and it became a video the first time and i still couldnt craft a thing, the second time i went to samirius and i couldnt even click on the thing to scan the lancers again... i guess its soo broken as to not even remember the scans i did... all that progress lost for nothing... although it says "complete" all i want is a blueprint i have almost all the parts built and in my foundry 

1 minute ago, mousecatr said:

@[DE]Taylor

Hi guys!

Is done!

Look at this!

Haha

All you need to do is fill out a problem submission form

And add your BUG screenshot to the attachment.

Finally,The only thing you need to do is wait!

Hide contents

aad92a94gw1fb4sobcj5lj20ax09fmxj.jpgaad92a94gw1fb4sob1wymj20960340sn.jpg

how to do this? where to find the form needed to be filled? and where to upload them? pls tell, thank you so much.

1 hour ago, SiApotato said:

i restarted the quest and it became a video the first time and i still couldnt craft a thing, the second time i went to samirius and i couldnt even click on the thing to scan the lancers again... i guess its soo broken as to not even remember the scans i did... all that progress lost for nothing... although it says "complete" all i want is a blueprint i have almost all the parts built and in my foundry 

How did you restart the quest?

Seriously,

Or at least respond to us. I and countless others literally cannot continue the game right now and it's the holidays. I have given money for platinum and even if some people haven't you're restricting your own chances for growing your player base at a great time for video games. 

Just confirm you know about it and put our fears to rest.