The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

Ok, WHAT THE HECK?

So,

Spoiler

During the New Strange Quest, I am faced with crafting the Chroma Signal. Seems easy enough, yeah? Well, it isn't. Mainly due to the fact that I DIDN'T GET THE BLUEPRINT FOR IT. I looked around, and there's nothing I can do. So, it's literally impossible for me to progress to Saturn. Can ANYONE help and fix this? I've run into someone else who's run into the same problem. In order for me TO PROGRESS, it says I need to complete the new strange. And since I can't craft a CHROMA SIGNAL (not his chassis, or whatever) I'm stuck. Please send help. Otherwise, it's going to be 127 Hours all over again.

Likewise. Watching videos of other people completing the quest, and I should have received the Chroma Mark blueprint during 'Revisit the Derelict' and did not. The questline is permanently halted at 'Craft Chroma Mark' and I cannot open the Saturn Junction until this is resolved.

I'm having a similar problem with this quest. I have constantly tried to get in contact with Moderators or anyone who can help me. More specifically my objectives for "The New Strange" were going smoothly, but towards the end of the quest i didn't receive the Chroma beacon blueprint to craft. Please fix this problem soon because it is impeding my ability to travel to other planets. 

This just happened to me yesterday. Ordis and Lotus talked for awhile about the other parts to the mission coming up then the quest completed. After that I looked for the blueprint since I thought I was done and found out I'm back at the Grineer rescue mission at the start. 

EDIT 1: Also being pretty early into the game I feel this needs to be fixed very soon. It completely turned me off from playing the rest of the night. I think it would be in DE's interest to have someone reply to this. How am I supposed to feel comfortable doing this quest over again without this happening again??

EDIT 2: Now after going through the Grineer Prison mission again I can't progress. After completing that mission I went to the relay and there is no dialog option to progress to the next part like there was last time I came the the relay. This needs to be fixed ASAP. 

Edited by StrangeTwig

On "The New Strange" quest, I died on the mission that you scan the chorma warframe (I think that's what the quest requires).  I didn't want to use a revive or affinity so I quit the mission.  When I got back from the loading screen, Ordis, Lotus, and Cephalon started the dialogue of the quest being completed.  I look to the quest log and it considered the quest complete and my quest is to craft the chroma mark.  Only problem is that I don't have the blueprint and I can't go back.  I know that this quest was bugged, has it been fixed or did dying in that mission  screw me over?

I did not receive a blueprint for the chroma signal thingy after completing one of the tasks in the new strange quest. I was wandering would it be possible to place the blue print in my inventory since i was unable to get it. Also is there any news on patching this bug as it seems that many people have the same problem

Also having the same problem. Objective is to craft the chroma mark and there's no blueprint. trying to circumvent that junction that needs the quest completed by going through the void but every time i go back to the ship simaris and ordis have their banter and it's really getting on my nerves >.>