Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is this a thing?

Domaik

8a609b7c0e.jpg

After 15 hours of farming nidus we still have no Nidus parts but a whole bunch of Stretch, Vital sense and metal auger

why is this a thing D:

I feel like rewards need a serious overlook specially when it comes to time spent in mission vs reward received

Edited by Domaik

just did a run. the prize listed was 80 endo.

game glitched and changed the eno to the last part I needed -- a chassis. (I'm not going to question it too much) but I have heard other people getting this glitch and it keeps changing the other parts they needed to the chassis so that's not a good thing.

I got the three parts in around 8/9 runs but I feel I was particularly lucky.

1 hour ago, morningstar999 said:

just did a run. the prize listed was 80 endo.

game glitched and changed the eno to the last part I needed -- a chassis. (I'm not going to question it too much) but I have heard other people getting this glitch and it keeps changing the other parts they needed to the chassis so that's not a good thing.

I got the three parts in around 8/9 runs but I feel I was particularly lucky.

I had this exact same thing happen.  I saw Endo, everyone else saw the systems, but it gave us the chassis.  It took me 15 runs.  I timed 1 run and it was about 20 minutes.  5 hours was a bit much for such a boring mission type with garbage rewards.

2 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

Eris is a later/higher planet to unlock and if you still need mods like that by the time you have unlocked it there is something really wrong, the loot tables these days are a total joke.

giphy.gif

I've never understood why we still get common mods like those in higher level planets.

42 minutes ago, noupperlobeman said:

It's not a hard mission. Why should the drop be guaranteed?

Forgive my lack of empathy, but I got mine after one long night, and a few more runs the next day. Same as everyone else I know.

You're exaggerating perhaps?

Because it's an endless mission and like most other endless missions outside Axi Fissure or Excavation the rewards are lacking and do not scale.

Tell me. Should I get at least 1 more endo per rotation for fighting lvl 250 enemies in the same mission?

Or should I get the same 80 Endo forever despite my effort and investment?

\Nidus parts have no business being an endless mission reward in the first place. They tried that crap with Volt and Banshee a while back and it wasn't good then either.

I got Nidus in 4-6 hours. I got lucky with him. Felt like a grind, until i thought of it as a nano spore farm. But yeah, Equinox took me two weeks i think. That felt like a real grind. It's pure RNG, pure luck or lack thereof.

Getting Ivara parts if just a matter of doing spy missions well enough; don't set off a single alarm in any of the vaults gives you an actual chance at getting the parts.

You know what they could do as an actually useful bandaid solution?

Make normal mod-drops from higher-level missions come with ranks already added. Instead of getting a Redirection from wave 60 of a defense, why not get a Redirection that's already half-maxed?

At the very least, it'd function like a bonus Endo pool, but also allow higher-level players to support lower level players with decently upgraded mods, at no real cost

27 minutes ago, Xarteros said:

You know what they could do as an actually useful bandaid solution?

Make normal mod-drops from higher-level missions come with ranks already added. Instead of getting a Redirection from wave 60 of a defense, why not get a Redirection that's already half-maxed?

At the very least, it'd function like a bonus Endo pool, but also allow higher-level players to support lower level players with decently upgraded mods, at no real cost

That's actually a really clever idea. Give some value to the damn things. 

2 hours ago, SpiralViper said:

Getting Ivara parts if just a matter of doing spy missions well enough; don't set off a single alarm in any of the vaults gives you an actual chance at getting the parts.

I think that is a wrong assumption, i raise alarm on all points but i still got ivara systems in a syndicate mission. same as the time i got ivara bp, i remember clearly the host was totally furious at me for raising alarm and then he went and raised alarm himself, it was total S#&$ talk mission where we raised alarm on all 3 points and kept S#&$ talking each other until the reward showed ivara bp.. :crylaugh:

lmao that's awesome! i guess it was one of those coincidence cases for me, her parts seemed to drop more often when not raising alarms but i guess i was wrong about that, a bit like the times when you get explosive mods while using explosive weapons and it seems like it's because of using those weapons, but just a coincidence. but yeah it sucks when RNG isn't in your favour and the item you're after just won't drop.. much easier when it does.

On 12/26/2016 at 6:45 AM, Domaik said:

8a609b7c0e.jpg

After 15 hours of farming nidus we still have no Nidus parts but a whole bunch of Stretch, Vital sense and metal auger

why is this a thing D:

I feel like rewards need a serious overlook specially when it comes to time spent in mission vs reward received

And the sad thing they will nerf him into the ground with out a care of how hard it is to farm him.

Do what I did farm  mods max them sell and buy him its faster and cheaper and will not hurt when they nerf him

24 minutes ago, SonicSonedit said:

Well what can I say? We have 14% happy luckers and 86% dissapointed players here. Good for you being in 14%.

Perhaps not. You said he can go to hell, I think it would more accurate to say that he's from hell. Seems like a very powerful frame from what I've seen, and he can also open the infested door. Cannot unsee..