Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Network Not Responding" After Mission Completion [DE REPLY - INVESTIGATING]

Invalid_ID

Same here.Happening to me for few days now after end of every mission.On mission summary screen mission rewards are not shown but they are in my inventory.I can't see Raid rewards.

When this happened first time I won Ember BP and Valkyr chassis and I almost had heart attack when this message appeared on end.It was all good tho.Got them.

So, you opened this post wishing to find solution. Bad luck! There's none. But since I baited you into reading, there may be a workaround that won't make any of you less fabulous. If you experienced this bug, it probably means either one of two things:

1. Warframe servers are bugged and you can't do anything till they patch it.
2. The player who hosted a game was so courteous, that he disbanded the team before you loaded back into your orbiter ship, and thus, forcing the game to host-migrate while you had a game server error and ultimately - screwed you good.

So, if you don't consider yourself a total and utter a****** and want to help fellow players, DON'T act like a *@##$ and disband team immidealety as you re-enter your ship. YES IT DOES break the game for others who haven't fully loaded and YES IT DOES make them loose loot in most of the cases, since they will have to force-close the game.

Well then, as far as it goes, little courtesy in form of 20-30 seconds of time you give others to load back into their ships before you disband the team will be a nice act from you. 

It's a theorycraft, but from like 20-30 observations i made so far, that bug never happened to me (or at least got unstuck very fast from the network error) when my team waited a little bit before disbanding. Feel free to experiment and proove my theory.

Its happening to me as well, after the recent DDoS attack. After every mission I get 'Network not responding' and the game thinks for a while before going forward. Have gotten lucky so far and only lost rewards from four missions (syndicate reputation and medallions). With this going on though, I've been avoiding using relics like a plague.

7 minutes ago, greymaniac said:

Its happening to me as well, after the recent DDoS attack. After every mission I get 'Network not responding' and the game thinks for a while before going forward. Have gotten lucky so far and only lost rewards from four missions (syndicate reputation and medallions). With this going on though, I've been avoiding using relics like a plague.

Go into your inventory and check if you have the reward. I noticed that when i get the Network not Responding error, the after misson rewards arent showing but they are added to my inventory (6 times on golem assasination).

1 hour ago, GolabTeRminatoR said:

Go into your inventory and check if you have the reward. I noticed that when i get the Network not Responding error, the after misson rewards arent showing but they are added to my inventory (6 times on golem assasination).

I've checked every time against old records (keep my medallion status in an excel document) and comparing syndicate reputation. Like I said, I've only lost actual rewards four times from the many missions I've done. Oh, and twice today invasion mission counter did not register the progress towards x/3 :)

It just started happening to me :/

Doesn't even register that i finished the mission for invasions when playing in pub. Playing solo i still get the message but the mission does counts towards the invasion or well at least that's what the invasion tracker thing tells me.

It also happened when i tried to buy a rakta cernos from my ship, i had to wait around 1 minute for the "processing purchase" message while the "network not responding" was flashing too.

It also happens when installing an orokin catalyst, which i just did. 

Edited by Demetriio
Adding the buying rakta cernos part.

Same here. It's been hitting me every so often coming out of random missions (doesn't seem to have a preference), and also every so often when I'm changing loadouts. It's getting pretty frustrating, and really freakin sucks coming out of missions without affinity or item drops you rightfully earned.