Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Network Not Responding" After Mission Completion [DE REPLY - INVESTIGATING]

Invalid_ID

Yes, i'm getting this " Network not responding " stuff as well, and its very frustrating when you do a 2k Excavation and you don't get any loot from them at the end of the mission. It always happens to me when i finish the mission and i'm going back to the ship.

Can't farm relics because of this and Ember/Frost prime gonna go away in a few days. 

Anyone else running 'Borderless Fullscreen' by chance?

Almost every time I do something on my second monitor, away from the game, and then go back again (I.e.: while waiting on Energy pods being crafted and such), it seems to trigger the 'Network not responding'.

Dunno if it has anything to do with that - just a quick observation.

All my affinity booster and credit boosters gone to waste =(
This problem has been and still is affecting me. Aiyo, what a way to celebrate the holiday season.

The only time that I seem to get affected by this problem less is when Im playing solo.
But why on earth would I want to play solo on an MMO.
I wanna play with my friends and still get rewards please respond DE =(

This has been happening to me for about a week now. It usually occurs on my ship (mostly the start chart but has also happened at a few different terminals), when exiting a mission, and rarely during a mission. It takes quite a while for rewards to show up after a mission and I almost always get the "Network Not Responding" message when in a group, often kicking me from the group upon returning to my ship. It happens less often when I play solo.

After running the sortie today, the reward did not show up in the "mission rewards", but upon checking the mod terminal the riven was there. As far as I'm aware I haven't missed out on any loot. I hope this issue is resolved soon.

6 hours ago, RideaTear said:

This has been happening to me for about a week now. It usually occurs on my ship (mostly the start chart but has also happened at a few different terminals), when exiting a mission, and rarely during a mission. It takes quite a while for rewards to show up after a mission and I almost always get the "Network Not Responding" message when in a group, often kicking me from the group upon returning to my ship. It happens less often when I play solo.

After running the sortie today, the reward did not show up in the "mission rewards", but upon checking the mod terminal the riven was there. As far as I'm aware I haven't missed out on any loot. I hope this issue is resolved soon.

No loot for me or sortie progression.  i have 3 just formaed items that are not grinding rep ether so my go to guns are like spit was again. I am going into missions with only my frame abilities and my mele weapons and if i get xp on the others then its a very very rare bonus. Took 30 games to get 11 levels on soma prime (only one round gave me xp all the others didnt update.)