Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3.1

[DE]Rebecca

after killing 270 or so of the thing, i've been observing the percentage closely

FOr the past few hours, on the half hour, the bar goes up1%.

Like clockwork. Call me paranoid, but i'm fairly sure our kills have nothing to do with the progress of that bar.  It's set up for us to succeed, no matter what we do. I think the bar is flatly, a lie.  So have fun wasting more of your time, staying up all night and calling out of work to get that precious snipetron.

I'm going to bed at 4am because i simply don't trust it anymore.

100% at exactly 10am, which follows your 1% per half hour formula precisely. You're right, the progress meter was merely a timer, not a tracker of the number of drones destroyed. We couldn't possibly have failed the event.

100% at exactly 10am, which follows your 1% per half hour formula precisely. You're right, the progress meter was merely a timer, not a tracker of the number of drones destroyed. We couldn't possibly have failed the event.

Or maybe the timer only updates once every 10 minutes..?

I agree with Bools to an extent. Yes the shotguns are not lacking at all mod wise, but it would be very nice to see a few new shotguns added to the market sooner or later.

If u watched last live stream, u wud of seen that they r adding a double barell shotgun

This is so stupid, i spent hours on end trying to be in the top 100, i literally blistered my fingers in doing so, just for a mod, i think people should get a reward if they've killed at least 100+.

100+? lol slackers do not have to be rewarded. Not less than 500+