Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3.1

[DE]Rebecca

I play only with a mag and I do like the buffs, but taking out the ability to pull allies was not cool :( I used it to save team members from mobs and then revive them but now I can't. Also, there r some players (mostly exclibers) that try to make a flashy exit and I pull them so e1 can leave cuz it annoys us, but now I can't. I am not saying pull got worse, but give back the ability to pull allies plz :(

Additions:

• Vulkar Pack is now live! Get your snipin’ on in Grineer Style!
  • The Grineer Informers have arrived. Take ‘em out all weekend long!

AhesTIW.jpg

Changes:

• Mag’s Shield Polarize is now percentage-based instead of flat power (10/15/25/50)%
  • Volt’s Overload DPS increased and casting time reduced.
  • Optimized network code for contact list to better handle large numbers of friends or clan-mates.
  • Improved handling of online status updates in congested network conditions (often related to contact-list size).
  • Tweaks to opacity of MiniMap.
  • Added FX to Rhino Roar.
  • Sound tweak to Bronco.

Fixes:

• Fixed for Grandmaster icon showing for all players if you backout of lobby.
  • Fixed Volt’s shield – it now functions as intended which is to allow shots to fire through from Warframes with increased damage.
  • Fixed a number of general performance issues affecting very large clans.
  • Fix for cipher being unplayable with controller.
  • Fix for players being staggered in air, instead they are knocked down.
  • Various tweaks to Mag’s Pull.
  • A few sound ambiance tweaks, plus Aklato tweaks.
  • Fixed rank 0 fusion cores being a defense reward.
  • Fix for Ember’s FX on clients.
  • Fix for Vauban’s Vortex killing friendlies if owner dies and respawns.
  • Fix for Radial Disarm being able to manipulate the “enemies remaining” in Exterminate missions.
  • Fix for size inconstancy in Mag’s Bullet Attractor.
  • Fix for Mag’s Pull not working as intended when client.
  • Fix for Snow Globe “Power in Use” bug.
  • Fix for Overload “Power in Use” bug.
  • Fix for Saryn’s Venom “Power in Use” bug.

I'm not sure if it was mentioned already but the "Power In Use" bug is still there with Volt. I used his Shock ability and I kept getting "Power In Use" and could not perform any melee attacks.

The results window no longer lets you scroll down with the mouse wheel. Seems their update has caused some other minor issues. I can still click the bar or the blank section to scroll it down, but now the mouse wheel doesn't do any good.

Woah woah woah, seriously, how did you get frost prime avatar?  I have frost prime, and the avatar isn't available in market....I do not have that...

All the pictures unlocked when i purchased vauban :3 lol

*fix energy color on Ash Smoke screen pls, that energy color make Ash showing up from hiding or let us can toggle on-off energy color it's really not cool when I wanna hide my self in PVP and the opponent can see me.

Edited by ZESTZKIDZ

Please fix dual broncos so they work with multishot again! It was balanced with 14 pellets and the small number of pellets + small spread makes them useless!

Do not make such drastic changes to weapons we can purchase with platinum!

A nerf to these and not kunai is a slap in the face!

Please return sound and mechanics of dual broncos to pre-patch. This fix is hated by the majority of your playerbase!