Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Spy Drone Community Event: July 5 – 8Th

20 kills for the gun.

easy.

You don't get the gun if the community bar isn't %100 YOU HAVE TO KILL MORE DRONES!posts_zps9601eb43.jpg

• Upvote 1

Sorry about the repost, just letting all know this.

Altogether with some (2) friends of mine, we tried all kinds of missions. Given 10-15 mins of time, the ones we found more rewarding drone-wise were sabotage missions, precisely those with the mine machinery to be destroyed.

Which means,

Setebos - Uranus

Kelpie - Sedna

Cerium - Ceres

We also tried to solo them and to go in a party. Strangely enough, Solo missions seems to have more drones than Invite only.

Personally I managed to kill even 40 drones in a single mission. The way it's meant to be played is just explore many times the map. Since it's a sabotage mission, no matter what enemies will continue to pop out, so will drones. 

Once you complete the objective, do not go immediately on the extraction point. 

I personally recommend a fast and agile Warframe - Ash perhaps - without any particular skills, but with Rush and Quick Rest equipped.

Hope this helps.

brilliantkid

• Upvote 1

Playing on Earth, Lua. The mobile defense mission, got about 15+ per run solo. It takes some time, and there is a lot of shooting involved. Just planned on grinding XP, but now I'm on double duty. 

I won't even post on how many I got so far, I'll just embarrass myself :Pposts_zps9601eb43.jpg

sedna, merrow is the best i have seen.

O

Why do you want a video of me rushing through Merrow? Not that I could (or want to) make one anyway. If you have enough experience on that map you should be able to at least make the 10 minute mark if you goof around because of reasons. I've not made less than 4 drone kills per run, and on average make 7 per run. At the end of an hour I'm clocking 1.4-1.6 kills a minute. If you can't make the 5min mark then Merrow is not for you. It's not even remotely strategic. You just play the map and ignore anything that isnt the boss or the drones. From my experience of both methods and the numbers you just gave me, I'm certain Merrow is more efficient. Elimination missions are also fine if you cant do Merrow efficiently.

At this point though, you're right, I am full of myself and completely interested in my own status and gain. That's why I made an alternate account to post in order to hide my identity so people can't slap my name on this event and how hard I tried to get people to play a more efficient drone-killing grind so we can all reap the rewards. But mostly the rewards I will get because I tricked everyone into killing drones so they can get what they want.

A lost weekend.

well in case you didn't know considering the planet is bigger than usa europe and other english speaking countries not to mention most people ether are too a.d.d. or whatever or missread and rather watch or skim through a video that isnt a half buttoxed tutorial to see exacatly what you mean instead lets waste more time arguing on the internet to see who gets the last word 

mister sarcastic choking on some plastic isn't he fantastic he maked us laughted

bravo you want a cookie bozo button or reach or around. 

why is this turning into a urination contest I don't understand mrs. moneypenny I've got em in my sights.

I don't want a video of you. Im just sayin you are critizing me for doin more to help than you and wasting time to get peoples minds spinning 

all im trying to do is go the extra mile which no one else did period to help people out and all i get is showered with hatorade from every direction except that Jesrey Guy I forget his tag, and the two likes I received on the video. 

I tell you what next you guys will get 2 things and Jack is one of them.........

Edited by Brentos

Excaliber doesn't goes well with this event imo. Maybe because my weapon kinda sucks right now and i'm depending on my max up skill to kill them.

Man, it is a pain just to reach them and use the skill to kill them.... (Please ignore me just frustrating....)

• Upvote 1

Sorry about the repost, just letting all know this.

Altogether with some (2) friends of mine, we tried all kinds of missions. Given 10-15 mins of time, the ones we found more rewarding drone-wise were sabotage missions, precisely those with the mine machinery to be destroyed.

Which means,

Setebos - Uranus

Kelpie - Sedna

Cerium - Ceres

We also tried to solo them and to go in a party. Strangely enough, Solo missions seems to have more drones than Invite only.

Personally I managed to kill even 40 drones in a single mission. The way it's meant to be played is just explore many times the map. Since it's a sabotage mission, no matter what enemies will continue to pop out, so will drones. 

Once you complete the objective, do not go immediately on the extraction point. 

I personally recommend a fast and agile Warframe - Ash perhaps - without any particular skills, but with Rush and Quick Rest equipped.

Hope this helps.

brilliantkid

yep if farming them just complete the objective and run back and forward a lot. Drones don't seem to start spawning until you are a couple of minutes in so if you speed run you'll barely see any

There seems to be an unknown problem Brentos. I pop in after every mission during the load and hit F5 and type as many words as possible before mission start. If you believe I'm not here to help, then lets just stop there.

100 kills per hour at Sedna - Merrow. Anyone have a more efficient way? I'm willing to try any method claiming such.

• Upvote 1

Excaliber doesn't goes well with this event imo. Maybe because my weapon kinda sucks right now and i'm depending on my max up skill to kill them.

Man, it is a pain just to reach them and use the skill to kill them.... (Please ignore me just frustrating....)

don't you have any sort of bow or heavy pistol? Don't worry we were in your shoes and many will be after you ;)

OMG DE, people think you only need to kill 20 drones, they won't do any more drone runs.

This is your doing for not making it clear for the people that only see 20 on here.

Edited by 911nsidejob
  • Upvote 1

More I read this topic more I laugh.

More than 70% people think they only need 20 drones to get vandal HAHA...

• Upvote 2

More I read this topic more I laugh.

More than 70% people think they only need 20 drones to get vandal HAHA...

yup, lemme make it bold (and underlined)

YOU DO NOT GET THE VANDAL AFTER 20 KILLS! YOU ONLY GET IT IF THE COMMUNITY GETS 100% ON THE OPERATION BAR AND 20+ KILLS!!

• Upvote 3

This event has failed so hard, less than a day left and it's only 45%. They made it so kills aren't shared when groups of friends co-operate,..prtty much providing 0 incentive for team play and tons for solo play...nice one. And nobody is participating, people grab their 20 for the vandal and couldn't care less. Less people are also gonna participate now, seeing as it's quite clear this event won't make it to 100.... Also, why would the just fill it to 100% to satisfy the people who did participate, it just further promotes doing nothing and still receiving the reward.

• Upvote 1

Just keep on killing drones, we all want the rewards if not just kill em on site... :-) that simple.. helps filling out the bar.

"Remember: these rewards are only available if the community-wide progress bar is filled!" - as stated in the first page...

I see drones I hit said drone said drone don't even lose 1/4 its shield and its gone and I got no skills that would hit something that is in the sky lol no love for low lvl players here :/

Since joining this game, my profile stats have never worked.  This is leaving me blind to my progress on informer kills.  :(   Will that interfere with receiving the reward?  Is whatever system the game will use to check when passing them out going to look at the profile page?  It still says I've got 0 in every catagory after a couple weeks of play.  :(  

Have too say the time I spent this AM wasn't all that much fun...I went solo so I wouldn't have to share and now it looks like it was a complete waste of time...bummer.

• Upvote 1

There seems to be an unknown problem Brentos. I pop in after every mission during the load and hit F5 and type as many words as possible before mission start. If you believe I'm not here to help, then lets just stop there.

100 kills per hour at Sedna - Merrow. Anyone have a more efficient way? I'm willing to try any method claiming such.

no im happy to be second best like i said I wanted people to merge the two together and go on their strong points and make results and as well i retract that section of my previous statement sorry sleep deprivation is a snitch just like i said getting no love so ups to your comment. good show chap think we just got off on the wrong foot and i finally stumbled eventually

Edited by Brentos

the grineer systems are just too low level for anyone with a half decent level,which is making it no challange and more of a chore than fun.Ive tried killing the drones in amusing ways,Ive headbutted em wiv superjump,run up walls and backflipped slashed,radial blinded em.

Yea Ive been playing the game a while and got some high level gear,so why make me go backwards.Theres less and less of a challange for us high level players to do,unless ya like spamming defense maps over and over.Yea I appreciate theres low level players as well,but this challange is just a bore if your half decent.

• Upvote 1

@DEVS

This event got boring after 5 minutes.. It's no challange killing these things and it feels like another boring farming run wich the hardcore players will surely spend 24h a day doing.

There is no way to compete with that since a lot of us have work on monday and wuld rather not sleep / be sleepy there, (since it wuld be dangerous)

If you want to make an event that inspires people to actually grind the same levels over and over and over and over and over and.. well you get the point.. then make it a challange. i.ex you wuld HAVE to use stealth the entire mission to find these drones and take em out before they spot you and vanish, because now they are just floating balloons with no purpose.. and it makes makes the whole game dull if *grinding is all we can do*..

I still love this game, but please consider this for the future.

• Upvote 2