Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Spy Drone Community Event: July 5 – 8Th

Why ?

Because then all the work I'm putting in will be justified. If I had to spend an entire weekend farming drones for it and somebody else were able to get it from killing one of any enemy, I may as well have just copped out at 20 kills like the rest of you.

Because then all the work I'm putting in will be justified. If I had to spend an entire weekend farming drones for it and somebody else were able to get it from killing one of any enemy, I may as well have just copped out at 20 kills like the rest of you.

Two are the things you can do:

Keep on farming and make the difference

Or

Keep on posting.

If you're a true gamer you'll know what to do

• Upvote 1

Funny to see dozen hardcore players farming tons of these drones and the rest who only got 20, battling against each other.
Im not a hardcore gamer myself and this weekend I dont have access to my computer, so I did my best and got 101 drones killed for this event. Now I am curious to see what kinda outrage DE needs to handle once the timer clicks zero and only like 80% has been done. My guess is that they will try their best for the people of this community to get their price, but that maybe just my speculation. :/

Two are the things you can do:

Keep on farming and make the difference

Or

Keep on posting.

If you're a true gamer you'll know what to do

I have over 1300 kills and you don't even have 100, yet you're questioning me being a "true gamer"? That's cute.

• Upvote 3

Rant -_-

change back ice wave for Frost the new re-texture is ugly and looks like from 2001 i know its cool to choose what type of colour your skill gonna be but the old ice wave looked fricken sweet, if u wanna update the ice wave skill update it so that ice wave impales the enemy

PICK IT UP PEOPLE! WE'RE AVERAGING 1%/HR AND BY MY CALCULATIONS WE'LL END UP WITH ONLY 81%-85% BY NOON MONDAY

• Upvote 2

We wont make it and I wont be loggin in and hunting drones just for the vandal version of a weapon that was once readily available and then was suddenly gone after an update.

Have fun trying and don't bore yourselves to death in this hella boring event.

Not to mention that DE will probly release the vandal one way or another as it's already finished content and they may aswell know they messed the situtation up in the first place and they hopefully know the event is lame.

Edited by scavenge

I have over 1300 kills and you don't even have 100, yet you're questioning me being a "true gamer"? That's cute.

I keep on playing today because yesterday I was working. Dude you're funny ;)

Btw those number about moa fusion are nice ;)

Edited by Zantestsuken

Not having the drones drop anything kinda sucks too...the could at least drop some credits or ammo.

yup, lemme make it bold (and underlined)

YOU DO NOT GET THE VANDAL AFTER 20 KILLS! YOU ONLY GET IT IF THE COMMUNITY GETS 100% ON THE OPERATION BAR AND 20+ KILLS!!

Yeah I bet a few 12 yr old will be like omg IMA sacrifice all of sunday grinding the same old grindeer sabotage mission to insanity. Hf, I'm to old for that kinda nerdism.

• Upvote 1

Not to mention that DE will probly release the vandal one way or another as it's already finished content and they may aswell know they messed the situtation up in the first place and they hopefully know the event is lame.

Seriously bro, this won't happen.

I don't care if you wanna sell your Snipetron Vandal if you get it, but at least don't make it impossible for other folks who do want it.

At least play a few Grineer levels, kill drones if you find them. You don't have to actively farm the bloody baloons.

This was probably mentioned already but...... missions that load up extra factions do not spawn informers.

Was just on ceres and the Infested decided to join the party and not a single informer 'Tective man says Daddy Snow stabbed someone down the lane A licky boom-boom down showed up.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Over 650...and still farming. The worst part is the % bar that adds 1/hr. We won't make it but keep up the good job people!

• Upvote 3

The best possible outcome of this mess, IMO, is for it to fail horribly, DE acknowledge they have screwed up, do not push the completion nor distribute rewards, and promise to remake the event later, this time better. This way we have a wonderful base for sweet, sweet storyline stuff, and we get a second, better event at a later date.

This time with more cooperation, more excitement, and more fairness.

PS: It can also succeed, as long as DE acknowledge its suckiness and redo it anyway.

Edited by Kaian-a-coel

Do I receive the weapon/blueprint afer the event ends? I have 60 Drones now and havent got it yet.

Should add a leader board for this kind of stuff so the players know what they have to beat

WARFRAME FOR LIFE!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Do I receive the weapon/blueprint afer the event ends? I have 60 Drones now and havent got it yet.

Yes, we only get the rewards IF the event is successful. So keep on killing those balloons!

Seriously bro, this won't happen.

I don't care if you wanna sell your Snipetron Vandal if you get it, but at least don't make it impossible for other folks who do want it.

At least play a few Grineer levels, kill drones if you find them. You don't have to actively farm the bloody baloons.

So, 1 less weapon to get to 30, 1 less slot wasted, 6 platinum saved. Less time spent on Warframe, more time spent on another game. Life continues.

And DE sits on Vandal version till infinity (completed content). Yeah I don't think most companies would be this bold but we'll see.

This event actually shed a really negative light on Warframe in general in my opinion. It showed that the DEV wants us to complete the eversame unrewarding missions again and again and again and again and again and then since we didn't already usually play enough of the same AGAIN. No thanks.

Edited by scavenge

They did say.

Any Grineer Map that is Level 15+.

Right on the front page.

Quote:

Quoted from the first page of THIS thread.

It says......like......right there. All you had to do was read.

I said in the game.

well we finally hit 50% slower then i expected though.. Ive only done 305 kills but i find mobile defence seems to be giving me 20 - 40 drones per run. the drones seem to pile up when defending, running around with ember using world on fire makes it such an easy grind for drone kills

Pretty much where I'm at... I logged out at around 357. I've been farming Mobile Defense missions, like Kappa on Sedna, and Lua on Earth. (Rubedo vs Ferrite... depending on what I needed).

Ember + World on Fire + Sprint mods... ZOOOOM! Run the edge of the data-terminal rooms, then run the central shaft that leads into that area. 20-40 per run... But maaaan, I'm still tired. xD

Why is everyone saying we can't finish? It has literally been about half of the time, and we are at 53%. I say we could do it if you people decided to do a bit of work, and stopped complaining.

We are now at 53% with 28 hours left.

Last night, we needed 1.56% per hour to finish.

We now need 1.67% per hour to finish.

It isn't as bad as the 2% I thought it was going to be, but the fact the % per hour is RISING, means we're falling further behind.

Unless we speed it up, we are not going to make it.

If we want to have a good chance of actually getting this done, what needs to happen is 1.75% - 2% per hour through today before 12midnight hits, that way when it slows down we will have still gained enough that the night slowdown and Monday when people start going back to work won't kill our chances and/or leave us with needing 3%+ per hour which will simply be impossible with people working Monday Morning.

Edited by Xylia

Why is everyone saying we can't finish? It has literally been about half of the time, and we are at 53%. I say we could do it if you people decided to do a bit of work, and stopped complaining.

Those who really believe it's ok to grind the more boring missions in this game just to get a chance at a weapon that was recently removed without warning. go ahead.

• Upvote 2