Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Network Not Responding Problem

Gin-Karris

Pardon me for saying this,but ever since The Glast Gambit update i kept getting the "Network Not Responding problem".Everytime i went to my arsenal warframe kick me out to log in screen.Is it me or everyone else got the same problem?My connection is fine so is my pc.I love this game.Hope it got fix later.Thanks for listening.:satisfied:

Edited by Silver-Fang

• 2 weeks later...

this gets worse....when you have to play the same sortie mission 3+ times to get it to complete. no lag in the mission and no real lag finishing it just spams the network not responding and then you see the mission complete screen....and WHAM!!! Server says you never partook in the mission....nothing no last mission progress....no recent players...just like that mission never existed....except you've lost time and patience playing through it.

8 hours ago, Dietrick said:

this gets worse....when you have to play the same sortie mission 3+ times to get it to complete. no lag in the mission and no real lag finishing it just spams the network not responding and then you see the mission complete screen....and WHAM!!! Server says you never partook in the mission....nothing no last mission progress....no recent players...just like that mission never existed....except you've lost time and patience playing through it.

resolved this issue by setting my max ping for connection from 300 to 200...not sure if this will help anyone else but improved my completion of public missions to 100% instead of 15%

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 9:39 PM, Dietrick said:

resolved this issue by setting my max ping for connection from 300 to 200...not sure if this will help anyone else but improved my completion of public missions to 100% instead of 15%

Latest update...have started seeing this bug again...though when I analyzed my network settings in the options menu, after a mission glitch it said UPnP malfunctioning.

• 3 weeks later...