Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prisma Burst Laser can't use Burst Laser Riven mod

PetterP

Just got this burst laser riven mod and i wanted to give it a try , then i remember that this weapon has his prisma version and then i realized i can't use the riven mod on the prisma burst laser. since the mayority of prisma weapons can use riven mods i hope this change come soon.

Didn't this same thing happen with Prime Laser Rifles and Laser Rifles for Wyrm back when only rifle rivens existed? And I don't think that ever got fixed, did it? For whatever reason, it seems like variants of Sentinel weapons aren't set up as variants like other weapons are.

On 12/27/2016 at 5:09 PM, Konork said:

Didn't this same thing happen with Prime Laser Rifles and Laser Rifles for Wyrm back when only rifle rivens existed? And I don't think that ever got fixed, did it? For whatever reason, it seems like variants of Sentinel weapons aren't set up as variants like other weapons are.

It's been fixed.

It starts to get irritating or even better, borderline offensive that nobody seems to care (take the word care loosely) for the issue.
I mean I have a paper next to me that I write bugs broken down to detail and possible fixes (lua script debugging etc) that I want to report but it seems there isn't somekind of an effective way to report them.
If the bug reporting forum subsection is not the way to go or if it is in a way overwhelming for the support to be able to keep track on them, what is the motive of the player to even bother in the end of the day, or better, how does it differ from players just hoping that someday (most of the times in the distant future) they will come across the bug themselfs without somebody reporting and fix it?
Adding, I can't help but feel that they put too much effort on stuff that matter little or not at all and everything else is either a matter of pure luck to get fixed.
It is not a coincidence that hashtags like #bugframe and #nerfframe are on the top5 most popular, there just must be some true to it.
If the definition of your fixes means "fixing stuff that we don't feel comfortable with" or "nerfing this and that and passing it as a buff and when that doesn't work we call it a rebalance" then I don't see how people can be anything else but negative about it.

/rant

PS: It is actually painful to write the above because I actually really enjoy the game.

Edited by Klimis