Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed, check your info PROBLEM SOLVED

GrayHunt63

So when I tried to login to the game, I keep on getting the error message, "Login failed. Check your info." I've restarted my PC and tried again. Nothing happened. I reset my router, modemn, and PC once more. Nothing happened. I have then attempted everything that the Waframe support team suggested for me to do. 

Here's the list:
Check if your router does not have its firewall active.
Add an exception in your firewall and antivirus to the Launcher.exe, Warframe.x64.exe and Warframe.exe.
Check your proxy settings by going to Windows control panel and searching for Internet options and then on the Connections tab > LAN settings and make sure use automatic configuration script and proxy server are Unchecked.
Optionally, you could go to the Advanced tab while in Internet options and click "Restore Advanced Settings" and "Reset" -- you will have to reboot again if you choose this option.
Make sure to disable any VPN or Proxy software.

I tried logging in again, and guess what message I see? "Login failed. Check your info." 

HOW TO FIX:
They told me to go to:
http://www.spotflux.com/

Download the free version and wait for it to completely activate after the download is complete. It'll use web-encryption to prevent your internet service provider from affiliating itself with Warframe, which seems to be what's blocking you from logging in. Note that you do not need to create an account in order for this program to work.

After it's activated, launch the game as usual and try to login. You should be able to, but the only minor annoyance is having to use Spotflux whenever you want to play Warframe. Shouldn't be too big of a deal, though.

Also, once you've activated it, don't worry about the premium subscription running out. What's only important is the web-encryption. Have fun playing Warframe!

Yeah about that, I have done everything I could.

1. Run as admin
2. Verifying the cache
3. Re-installing the game
4. Disabling firewall (also disabling anti-virus)
5. Changing proxies
6. Using spotflux vpn (I have done everything in your instructions)
7. Using ultrashare vpn (I managed to past the launcher, but when I try to log in, it says "Log in failed, check your network")
It's just frustrating, I haven't played since the Glast Gambit Update. I really need some help to fix this. 

Edited by sheilamae15

On 28.12.2016 at 2:21 AM, GrayHunt63 said:

HOW TO FIX:
They told me to go to:

However the `London/EU` Spotflux server is suffering from the same issue. And the Frankfurt one is unstable as hell. Did they explain any reason why they've banned some IPs and how long will it take to restore the connectivity? It's not an option at all to use a third-party VPN to be able to login to their game.

I'm having this problem, it was completely okay when I had my username for my main account on it, but as soon as I switched to my alt account it popped up with "login Failed: Check your info" I managed to change my password and still the same thing, so I tried to get on my main account and now it does the same thing! what the hell? I've tried all sorts of things but nothing helps at all, I'm missing my Daily logins and doing my sorties! D:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, I found a temporary solution for it with the help of [DE]Nathan (thanks).. So here the procedure:

• 1. Download the Cyber Ghost VPN (it is free)
  • 2. Install it and open (do not connect to the vpn yet)
  • 3. Open the game launcher and press "Play"
  • 4. When you have to enter your e-mail(login) and password, open the Cyber Ghost VPN -> press "Surf Anonymously" -> press "Start Anonymous Surfing"
  • 5. May be you will have to wait for empty slots (don't afraid of 2k+ or 3k+ users online, they r disconnecting in 1 minute, just wait)
  • 6. After connecting to any VPN open the game window and type your e-mail(login) and password. Wuaallaa. it is done :)

Now you can play. (it worked for me)

NOTE: it is a temporary solution which checked by myself until the admins finds the real solution for it. if it is not working for you it means you got another problem; check your firewall settings, restart your modem or router, check your DNS, make sure (with DE's) your public IP is not (may be accidentally) in the black list, try to login with another PC (in same network), try to login in another network (with same PC) and etc.

P.S After logging in you can disconnect or continue using vpn service.. Enjoy :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 28/12/2016 at 1:21 AM, GrayHunt63 said:

So when I tried to login to the game, I keep on getting the error message, "Login failed. Check your info." I've restarted my PC and tried again. Nothing happened. I reset my router, modemn, and PC once more. Nothing happened. I have then attempted everything that the Waframe support team suggested for me to do. 

Here's the list:
Check if your router does not have its firewall active.
Add an exception in your firewall and antivirus to the Launcher.exe, Warframe.x64.exe and Warframe.exe.
Check your proxy settings by going to Windows control panel and searching for Internet options and then on the Connections tab > LAN settings and make sure use automatic configuration script and proxy server are Unchecked.
Optionally, you could go to the Advanced tab while in Internet options and click "Restore Advanced Settings" and "Reset" -- you will have to reboot again if you choose this option.
Make sure to disable any VPN or Proxy software.

I tried logging in again, and guess what message I see? "Login failed. Check your info." 

HOW TO FIX:
They told me to go to:

Download the free version and wait for it to completely activate after the download is complete. It'll use web-encryption to prevent your internet service provider from affiliating itself with Warframe, which seems to be what's blocking you from logging in. Note that you do not need to create an account in order for this program to work.

After it's activated, launch the game as usual and try to login. You should be able to, but the only minor annoyance is having to use Spotflux whenever you want to play Warframe. Shouldn't be too big of a deal, though.

Also, once you've activated it, don't worry about the premium subscription running out. What's only important is the web-encryption. Have fun playing Warframe!

what do i do when im on ps4?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I dont know if it'll help anyone else here, but I just discovered that I get that same message if Im using my tablet to USB tether my internet. Everything works properly once I connect to the ethernet connection

The fact this sh*t is still happening with no real solution a YEAR later pisses me off.

Edit: Whatever it's not a year I just noticed this thread was started in December, but 5 months and 0 responses? the f*ck?

Edited by Parhellion