Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed, check your info PROBLEM SOLVED

GrayHunt63

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to say this out right since i am having a the same login failed problem everyone else is having.

Using a VPN does not solve the problem because it is not on our end of things and from what i can tell, this bug started on when one of the patches sometime last week.

Now i will say that with the week i spent off Warframe i didnt expect this to happen when it never has for me at all.(i started playing after a week break about October 30, as of this posting.).

I dont care if DE does tell me to try a VPN or not, i already went threw it with my ISP over 2 weeks ago, that why should i have to open the ports on my router or use a VPN when everything was working fine until this day,(insert the date problems started). Lets just say they agreed and said that it would be a drastic move to make when there shouldnt be any problems.

DE, you might want to go back to one of the Patches from around October 25th,2017 onward to find the problem.

5 hours ago, Heilhiem said:

DE, you might want to go back to one of the Patches from around October 25th,2017 onward to find the problem.

I could have written this exact post, in fact I just wrote a very similar one over on a different thread dealing with the same issue. VPN doesn't work, resetting router doesn't work, the 'workaround' on the other thread doesn't work. This all began happening a week ago after a hotfix that DE rolled out. One shouldn't have to get a PhD in Network Engineering to get this game working again. Please find the wrench someone on your team threw into your own game's code and get this fixed ASAP. It is clearly affecting hundreds if not thousands of users--some of them will come here to vent their frustration on the forums (here, Steam, Reddit etc.) others will simply walk away from your game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

I hope this helps. At the launcher I pressed the tool button (cogwheel on the upper right hand  corner) and a selected "Optimize" this ended up re-downloading a file, and it worked somehow. I was able to log in, however I also changed my password. I have no idea if changing the password made a difference, but I do hope this helps some of you guys if not all of you. Take care and God bless!  

Oh my F***, this problem is NOT solved. Something is incredibly borked on DE's login servers. It extends to the website as well. I tried to reset my password via my firefox browser but the reset link from my email led to a secure connection failed page. I opened it in Chrome but setting the new password always returned an error, despite the change apparently going through. Despite this, my password STILL doesn't work in game. What DID work was verifying my game files through the launcher.

Edited by Merik2013

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I been having this issue for past two months on and off ..or just be told in middle of games there is a update war frame ..like WTF? So it kicking me off..I'm about to quit this game . I thought EA and Activision loot boxes and there internet issues sucked what the hell d e..this is the best way to lose Customers ...keep it up..act like its Not an issue ...

Edited by (XB1)Excarkun

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...