Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed, check your info PROBLEM SOLVED

GrayHunt63

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone encountering this, just report it, then take a day away from it, or check for additional hotfixes throughout the day. If you've changed nothing on your end and were already successfully playing recently, then give DE some time.

Preparing for reply, I am not sure how much I can help, but it is happening for a good number of Tennos.

Also I hear from Friends or Tennos about DE having some Internet Service Provider unblock their IP. For some odd reason.

This fall under Networking, and pretty sure DE is aware of this at least.

@[DE]Glen :D Hello Digital Extreme! Just pointing to this post with some login fails, for some very unfortunate Tennos.

Edited by DesFrSpace

• 3 weeks later...

tried all of the above didn't work.

sometimes I play at a friend sometimes at home

solved it 2 times with the following:

2-way authentication off, used forgot password from launcher, excepted e-mail confirmation, inputted password, logged in

2-way authentication on, used forgot password from launcher, excepted e-mail confirmation, inputted password, logged in,  got e-mail 2-way code, logged in

it seems part of the 2-way class verify is active even if not active according to my account setting

Edited by Sirborg

• 1 month later...

Hi all;

I am getting the check your info when my login all correct NOT only that but

1-when i tried to go to forums i get this page "

Your connection is not secure

The owner of forums.warframe.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.".

2- i tried to go to another URL to check Trials leaderboards and this is what i got  "

Malicious website blocked!

content.warframe.com

This website may be dangerous, and it is recommended that you do not continue. For your protection, this site has been blocked.

This detailed report explains the security risks on this site."

and when i clicked on check report details it opens a norton site page saying it has reviwed the site and it is safe and has 0 threats :shocked:.

3- while typing this reply i clicked again on the leaderbaords link and it opend normal not blocked nor anything like what happend above :shocked:.

4- i came to forums by clicking the link on support page under warframe.com after i logged in to the site.

5- after typing 4 i tried to login via launcher and it logged in -no more problem :shocked:.

:scared: What is going on :scared: ????????

• 3 weeks later...