Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed, check your info PROBLEM SOLVED

GrayHunt63

Same problem right now, I just hope DE can confirm they know it´s back, and trying to fix it...would love a response :o...last weekend was chaotic with all network not responding issues...please let us enjoy the game this weekend :D

1 minute ago, Gorklamosh said:

Same problem right now, I just hope DE can confirm they know it´s back, and trying to fix it...would love a response :o...last weekend was chaotic with all network not responding issues...please let us enjoy the game this weekend :D

Just had "network not responding" followed by "check your info" :) I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

well... we were playing a mission and finished. When rewards page appear starts to "network problems" and said that it was trying to update profile. After some mins manage to make this update. i thought i was a good idea to restart the game but when i did it "login failed" and fails to login..

Same here - network error and then failed to login. Hopefully they will solve it. Tho last weekend it was ddos atack that influenced the problem. You can't ecaxtly predict those. On the other hand, my guess is that some competitorrs don't like to play fair.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2016 at 7:39 AM, h3xl3y said:

However the `London/EU` Spotflux server is suffering from the same issue. And the Frankfurt one is unstable as hell. Did they explain any reason why they've banned some IPs and how long will it take to restore the connectivity? It's not an option at all to use a third-party VPN to be able to login to their game.

• 2 weeks later...