Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Off Topic RP: The Fools Journey

(XBOX)TheNarrowRoad

(Meanwhile, in Leyno's caffe/bar, Elise (Me) and her associates are sitting on a table sipping on caffee lattes. Elise is the daughter of the principal where Kezun goes to school. She has wavy strawberry blonde hair, average height, wears expensive jewelry, brand name leather coat, a Dolce and Gabbana heels, and perfectly manicured nails.

She is accompanied by Ranxx a 3rd time repeat student who stands at 6'7" with fists the size of melons and a brain the size of a walnut. He sports a buzz cut and wears silly goggles with red lenses. He acts as Elise's personal body guard. 
Also among them is Miranda a new fledgling whose goal is to become part of the group. She has unkept jet black hair with violet highlights, and is short and petite. Opposite her sits the right hand of Elise, a tall slender straight haired platinum blonde named Isis. She wears expensive fashion clothing but opposite Elise, dresses very provocatively. 

Isis: Have you heard of the strange tales in class? Something about monsters roaming around in shadows? *Laughing* 
Elise: Underground! They say something is turning people into monsters. I want you all to get to the bottom of this! 
I want to know about this strange person with the Manson death glare. I bet he's got something to do with all this? 
Ranxx: Uh hurhur... and when can I get to play? Uh hur hur..
Elise: You Ranxx, you big oaf, just be patient once we know more about stranger you will bring Him to me for questioning!! But ALIVE!!

Ranx: Uh hurhur..this is going to be FUN!

Miranda: So am I in, Elise? 
Elise: Ofcourse you are, darling. But remember, you've got to prove your worth. 
Miranda: Yes, Elise. You won't regret it. *Stands up and leaves*

Isis: I don't know what you see in her, she's another loser. 
Elise: Were you any different then? Just wait and see. I have plans for her. Now get out of my sight!

35 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

(Meanwhile, in Leyno's caffe/bar, Elise (Me) and her associates are sitting on a table sipping on caffee lattes. Elise is the daughter of the principal where Kezun goes to school. She has wavy strawberry blonde hair, average height, wears expensive jewelry, brand name leather coat, a Dolce and Gabbana heels, and perfectly manicured nails.

She is accompanied by Ranxx a 3rd time repeat student who stands at 6'7" with fists the size of melons and a brain the size of a walnut. He sports a buzz cut and wears silly goggles with red lenses. He acts as Elise's personal body guard. 
Also among them is Miranda a new fledgling whose goal is to become part of the group. She has unkept jet black hair with violet highlights, and is short and petite. Opposite her sits the right hand of Elise, a tall slender straight haired platinum blonde named Isis. She wears expensive fashion clothing but opposite Elise, dresses very provocatively. 

Isis: Have you heard of the strange tales in class? Something about monsters roaming around in shadows? *Laughing* 
Elise: Underground! They say something is turning people into monsters. I want you all to get to the bottom of this! 
I want to know about this strange person with the Manson death glare. I bet he's got something to do with all this? 
Ranxx: Uh hurhur... and when can I get to play? Uh hur hur..
Elise: You Ranxx, you big oaf, just be patient once we know more about stranger you will bring Him to me for questioning!! But ALIVE!!

Ranx: Uh hurhur..this is going to be FUN!

Miranda: So am I in, Elise? 
Elise: Ofcourse you are, darling. But remember, you've got to prove your worth. 
Miranda: Yes, Elise. You won't regret it. *Stands up and leaves*

Isis: I don't know what you see in her, she's another loser. 
Elise: Were you any different then? Just wait and see. I have plans for her. Now get out of my sight!

*stamp of approval*

35 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

Sir.'Busesalot, a malevolent algebra teacher who hates the modern age young adults, he constantly antagonizes his students and abuses the grading policies.

(Good?)

Yup, its good.

(Elise and Ranxx exits Leyno's cafe. Students hanging out outside a store as they pass.)

Female student: Oh look, if it isn't Miss Pretty Muffin with her pet gorilla! *fellow student laughing in the background*

Ranxx: Who you callin' gorilla, I'll ...

Elise: Ranxx Ranxx... you know the rules...no beating on girls and children. *removes gloves and gives them to Ranxx. Moves toward the female student and fixes her tie* 

Female student: We're tired of your crap, daddy's girl. *spits on Elise's face, and lunges for a tackle*

Elise: How dare you! *Elise lifts her knee right into the charging student's face. And Elise grabs her arm and spins her right into the car parked, breaking the passenger side glass. CRASH!! A couple of female students attacks Elise but both receives a spinning round house kick. And both drops onto the sidewalk. 

*People starts to join in on the fray, or maybe to stop the melee. Ranxx delivers a devastating foot stomp and everyone went flying in all direction. One ended up on top of the lamp post dangling.

Elise: Let's get the hell out of here before the police comes!

Ranxx: Uh hurhur.. that was intense. Did you see the dude flying in the air. I DID GUD!! Uh hur hur...

Elise: Where's my gloves? Sigh, never mind.

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

*Vyshna walks behind Ranxx*

Vyshna: Hey Ranxx. You seen that kid from the cafeteria from yesterday? Been in the same schools as him since 3rd grade and never misses class. He's the one responsible for the measles outbreak in 5th.

*Vyshna hides behind a pillar. Knowing that the human eye is attracted to motion. "Always hidden. Better to Observe", he says to himself*

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Kezun: W-what are you doing here? Did you kidnap me? I'm pretty sure that's illegal!

It's also illegal to be a literal dumb*beep*, so kindly screw off and don't be late at class. *he proceeds to walk away*

(can you Insert this just to establish my character's relationship with Ranxx)

Ranxx: Urnn ..missile attack?! Who said that? *responding to Vyshna* That's why Ranxx stuck in junior high. He's gonna pay!

Elise: What are you mumbling about, you buffoon?! Get in the car!

Ranxx: Urn... I don't like you calling me names..

Elise: WHAT! Or what, Ranxx? Remember, I'll tell dad and you'll be expelled for good this time! 

Ranxx: No no, Ranxx don't want that!

*Elise and Ranxx speeds off in a black 2017 BMW M5* VVrroooommm! 

(And then in comes your scene, Kezun wonders in the dark.) 

10 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

(can you Insert this just to establish my character's relationship with Ranxx)

Ranxx: Urnn ..missile attack?! Who said that? *responding to Vyshna* That's why Ranxx stuck in junior high. He's gonna pay!

Elise: What are you mumbling about, you buffoon?! Get in the car!

Ranxx: Urn... I don't like you calling me names..

Elise: WHAT! Or what, Ranxx? Remember, I'll tell dad and you'll be expelled for good this time! 

Ranxx: No no, Ranxx don't want that!

*Elise and Ranxx speeds off in a black 2017 BMW M5* VVrroooommm! 

(And then in comes your scene, Kezun wonders in the dark.) 

(You don't have to ask for permission. Just say that your inserting it before)