The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Off Topic RP: The Fools Journey

(XBOX)TheNarrowRoad

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

(But thats right next to the school remember he got kidnapped it in ther alley it wouldn't make sense if he would go back there because the werehouse is in an abonded part o town different from the school.)

(he also had to go down them stairs)

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Kezun: *Finds a cryogenic syorage area* *His bag is carelessly placed against the many glass sliding doors that have many tubes and hypodermic needles filled with a strange glowing blue liqiud inside them*

*silently loads a gun*

14 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

*while kezun is being ragdolled the person in the shadows is finishing reloading his weapons*

*the figure then drops him onto the floor stating that hes bored with him* *He then kicks kezun into the glass which had lots of circutry and electrical wires hooked up to it...resulting in death by impalment by the needles and broken glass as well as death by the electricity* 

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

*the figure then drops him onto the floor stating that hes bored with him* *He then kicks kezun into the glass which had lots of circutry and electrical wires hooked up to it...resulting in death by impalment by the needles and broken glass as well as death by the electricity* 

*steps out of the shadows* 

???: Looks like you'll be making another 1

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Raxuthin: No thats a privelage reserved only for my best subordinates. We're abandoning this place leave this one to die.....well a little to late for that actually. *packs what cargos left and leaves*

what will you do with the kid?

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Raxuthin: Exactly what I just said. Now lets go...before they find us. *gets frusturated*

hmph, not my cup of tea killing kids, but fine. i did the job, just waiting for my reward now

Edited by Stalker_Cake