The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Off Topic RP: The Fools Journey

(XBOX)TheNarrowRoad

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Laziv: I've got my reasons. *grins something hidden behind/under cloak*

would you mind excusing me for a minute...

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

*Isis, Miranda, Ranxx and 2 cannon fodder speeds off on their get away truck a 4 seater Ford F150* 

Isis: What a rush!! You okay squirt?

Miranda: *shaking and in a shock* I didn't join up for this? I don't want to die!

Isis: Suck it up, squirt! We're safe!

*As the stranger is engaged in conversation with Lazig, Gang fodder 1 gets up and runs away with gang fodder 3 (with disbelief look that he missed), runs thru the broken glass wall. 

*gang fodder 1 suddenly get's a knife through his head*

7 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

someone named...Laziv is looking for you....

(Laziv is a famous assassin in the underground but I havent revealed that yet I also haven't tied in yet how she knows Kezun but you might have figured it out already)(never mentioned her name though...could just assume your character knows it. Speaking of which does your character have powers?)(She is also known as the crow)

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

(Laziv is a famous assassin in the underground but I don't reveal that yet I also haven't tied in yet how she knows Kezun but you might have figured it or already)(never mentioned her name though...could just assume your character knows it. Speaking of which does your character have powers?)

(hm, i suppose laziv and shada can be ''close friends''. not exactly friends, but they know eachother. and yes, my character does indeed have powers)

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Laziv.....Hmmm never heard of that name.

hmm... you better stay here for a while.. i brought you some food