Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tear Oaths [Recruiting - 7 seats]

Aeoshattr

Tear Oaths
PC, GMT timezone, English-speaking Ghost Clan

TCPSEIh.png

What does the clan offer?

Being a ghost clan, the two main aims are to maintain a small community and low research costs. I'd much prefer getting to know all my clan members than be an ant in an anthill.
Currently, all research is done, including the Hema!. All pigments/dyes are also fully done. The clan dojo is fully built, having all necessary facilities (Labs, Trading Post, Parkour Room, Teleporters etc). I am also active daily and am more than happy to help clan members with specific void fissure runs, LoR and JV runs, etc. For those who prefer bullet points:

• All Research done - including Ignis Wraith;
  • All Dyes/Pigments done;
  • 0% Clan Trade Tax (always and forever!);
  • Small, simple dojo layout with teleporters to all important areas;
  • Discord Server;
  • Ascension ceremony already performed up to rank 9.

What are the requirements?

Being a small clan, I would like to have some requirements for those who join, simply because having a nice community is one of the main aims of having a ghost clan. In other words, we'll need to get along. Bullet points:

• Preferred Mastery Rank 13 or above;
    • Why? The highest MR requirement for current trade-able items  is MR 13. Plus, by MR13 you should have gotten the gist of the game, or at least have a bit of experience. I will still consider lower MR applicants.
  • Activity;
  • Contribution to Research / Building rooms;
  • English speaking;
  • Be willing to use Discord;

How do you join?

Make a post here containing:

IGN (in-game name):
MR (mastery rank):
Why you want to join, or something about yourself (be brief):

Alternatively, feel free to contact me in-game (@Aeoshattr).

Event rewards obtained, rankings, etc.

• The Pacifism Defect: Ignis Wraith Research + Gold Trophy
  • Ambulas Reborn: Gold Trophy
Edited by Aeoshattr
Updated - Emblem

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I am interesting in joining your clan.

IGN: Roctopus

MR: 14

I recently returned to Warframe after taking a long break, I have just over 1000 hours played time and I've been catching up building all the Frames I've missed out on while I was away.  I have no problem contributing to clan dojo research/construction as I'm currently the Warlord and main contributer of an abandoned clan my friends and I made awhile back (I know the research pain).  Feel free to contact me either on the forums or in-game.  

Thanks for your time,

-Roctopus (space octopus extraordinaire)

Hey howdy!

IGN: Kelamyth

MR: 19

I've been surfing clans to try find one suitable and yours looks heckin appealing. I've never been one for big clans, more smaller tighter knit ones. Pretty much like a friend group! I reckon I could help out a lot considering I've got over 1.3k hours logged in-game, and have been here since closed beta. Played off and on those many years, but I've always came back and loved Warframe.

I hope you'll consider accepting me!

On 3/18/2017 at 1:03 PM, Roctopus said:

Hello,

I am interesting in joining your clan.

IGN: Roctopus

MR: 14

I recently returned to Warframe after taking a long break, I have just over 1000 hours played time and I've been catching up building all the Frames I've missed out on while I was away.  I have no problem contributing to clan dojo research/construction as I'm currently the Warlord and main contributer of an abandoned clan my friends and I made awhile back (I know the research pain).  Feel free to contact me either on the forums or in-game.  

Thanks for your time,

-Roctopus (space octopus extraordinaire)

On 3/18/2017 at 10:08 PM, Kelamyth said:

Hey howdy!

IGN: Kelamyth

MR: 19

I've been surfing clans to try find one suitable and yours looks heckin appealing. I've never been one for big clans, more smaller tighter knit ones. Pretty much like a friend group! I reckon I could help out a lot considering I've got over 1.3k hours logged in-game, and have been here since closed beta. Played off and on those many years, but I've always came back and loved Warframe.

I hope you'll consider accepting me!

I'd be happy to invite you both. Tried sending invites, says you are currently in a clan.

IGN (in-game name):Iteraquilex
MR (mastery rank):9
====

Why I want to join: I've been part of the warframe community for more than a year now, moving from one clan to another. Mostly big clans which are dull, full of inactive people (Which is ironic since i'm active only on weekends). I always wanted a small "Squad" full of fun people. Since SoTR Warframe got hella boring for me, not having anyone to play with is more and more boring. A while back i starting looking for a ghost/shadow clan, nothing caught my interest till your clan showed up. :)

One thing I hate though is associating MR with level of knowledge, but I do understand your concern. I know mostly everything about Warframe except The Jordas Verdict raid (I hate archwings).

18 hours ago, Iteraquilex said:

IGN (in-game name):Iteraquilex
MR (mastery rank):9
====

Why I want to join: I've been part of the warframe community for more than a year now, moving from one clan to another. Mostly big clans which are dull, full of inactive people (Which is ironic since i'm active only on weekends). I always wanted a small "Squad" full of fun people. Since SoTR Warframe got hella boring for me, not having anyone to play with is more and more boring. A while back i starting looking for a ghost/shadow clan, nothing caught my interest till your clan showed up. :)

One thing I hate though is associating MR with level of knowledge, but I do understand your concern. I know mostly everything about Warframe except The Jordas Verdict raid (I hate archwings).

Invite sent.

Hi, I am a veteran Warframe player, MR 21. My previous clan died so now I am looking for a new one. I am looking for a clan that has not done the Ascension Ceremony yet and would be willing to wait with it at least 6 days after I join. The player has to be in the clan for 8 days minimum to participate in the Ceremony and get the endo.

I will happily craft the statue myself.

So, if you have not done the Ascension Ceremony yet, I will be happy to join! I can also contribute to the research if needed.

IGN: Bachuuu

Edited by Bachuuu

19 hours ago, Bachuuu said:

Hi, I am a veteran Warframe player, MR 21. My previous clan died so now I am looking for a new one. I am looking for a clan that has not done the Ascension Ceremony yet and would be willing to wait with it at least 6 days after I join. The player has to be in the clan for 8 days minimum to participate in the Ceremony and get the endo.

I will happily craft the statue myself.

So, if you have not done the Ascension Ceremony yet, I will be happy to join! I can also contribute to the research if needed.

IGN: Bachuuu

I'm afraid we've already performed the ascension ceremony.

IGN: Slakedmind
MR: 13
Why you want to join:

Just looking for some dudes to have fun and play some warfarm with and makes some new friends, I have also built most of the thing I want in the game so I will be more than happy to throw resources at any thing needed for clan.

Something about yourself:

Just a random dude who plays way to much video games, I do a little programming here and there. I also play other games so I may drift away from warframe every now and then but I always wind up coming back. (You can never escape the warfarm)

• 1 month later...

In light of the upcoming clan event (hinted at in devstream 91), recruiting has started again. 

In the previous event, we obtained the Ignis Wraith research for the clan, and we'd like more active clan members in order to be able to obtain a similar-tier reward this time as well. Details in the first post.