Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Galleon Explorafun: Feedback, Suggestion, Glitch Report

Kinperor

Oh yeah, that was fixed today, a lot of people ran into it already. Nice find anyway (here and in the other threads).

Also, good idea with the map overlay, I totally forgot it existed, I'm just too used to shopping everything in paint. 

Edited by Kinperor

Oh? I only really keep track of your treads, Kin, lol, so I didn't know.  I'll remove in a moment.

Yeah I figured it was easier than using Photoshop to enlarge the minimap in the corner...and you can see the whole tile to boot!  Sometimes it can be tricky to position yourself to get a view of the problem...without the overlay...overlaying the problem!

Heh, it's better to report a problem too much than not at all. And the overlay map is pretty neat, although it's kinda hard to read it sometimes. I can't really use it when on the run tho, not without taking an awful pic.

Also, more stuff:

#72 TBF: Flickering text.

1387067527-props-glitch-flickering-text-

I've observed that these wall-writings flickered, for reasons unknown to me.

#73 TBF: Invisible block.

1387067523-terrain-glitch-invisible-bloc

Somewhere in the highlighted area there's an invisible blocks, about 2-3 feet long and 1 feet large, in front of the console. Pretty sure the Crewman is hugging it in the picture.

#74 TBF: Missing room connection. 

1387067526-terrain-glitch-missing-connec

Speaks for itself. Whenever you reach that point, lemme know if the new map overlay helps.

#75 TBF: Missing room connection.

1387067525-terrain-glitch-missing-connec

1387067525-terrain-glitch-missing-connec

Both are with the cell room, so I think it's related to that tile. Pretty sure a door should be spawning or something, otherwise the frame stands out by being so square.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NECROMANCY

I've taken a hiatus that stretched for a while now, gotta get back at it at some point:

#78 TBF: Texture infighting.

1392410914-terrain-glitch-texture-infigh

There is a bit of overlap in between the two wall section causing flickering at the highlighted area.

#79 TBF: Weird shadow (and texture clipping?)

1392410914-terrain-glitch-texture-infigh

Red rectangle highlights something that is obvious. Orange rectangles highlights two mesh/object that seems to protrude through the floor: I'm not sure if it's intended or if the clipping should be nuked. Disregard if intended.

Couple more:

#80 TBF: Weird shadow.

1392591921-light-glitch-weird-shadows-gr

Speaks for itself. When lit by firearms or else, it would take normal colors.

#81 TBF: Container clipping.

1392591921-props-glitch-container-locati

Speaks for itself.

#82 TBF: Odd red material.

1392591921-props-glitch-red-material-gri

On top of the container, some red stuff could be seen. I'm not sure what it was, it looked like the top of a props just like the yellow one in the square, except it was red like a decoration in the dojo that you cannot place. Didn't look like any explosive red barrel remains, either.

• 2 weeks later...

#84 TBF: Intertile issue.

1394032681-intertile-issues-grineer-gall

Speaks for itself. If it isn't clear, it's the storing room which is behind the door, you get 3 Corpus who teleports inside it whenever there is an invasion.

#85 TBF: Background ships lighting issue.

1394032676-lighting-glitch-faraway-ships

Speaks for itself.

#86 TBF: False vertical flag.

1394032678-mob-glitch-false-flag-grineer

I've seen Lancers take 'cover' in that spot very often, I think they assume the handrail is high enough, but they end up just standing there.

#87 TBF: Mob stupidity trap.

1394032679-mob-glitch-mob-trap-grineer-g

I've seen really often some Grineer get trapped between the handrail and the column when they actually meant to walk down the ramp or something.

#88 TBF: Items not being teleported.

1394032680-teleportation-issue-grineer-g

Speaks for itself.