[DE]Taylor

PSA: Mantis Market Error - SCRIPT RUN

29 posts in this topic

Hi Tenno!

Today's Tennobaum Darvo Deal was the Mantis. Those of you who bought this item from the Market between 2pm and 3pm ET may have noticed that the actual Landing Craft is not in your Inventory.

Tenno across all Platforms were affected by this error and it has now been fixed. We are currently exploring a solution for those who lost their Platinum to the bugged Market item.

I will update this thread with news as it comes in.

EDIT: With our staff on holidays, we will work on returning lost Platinum on Monday, January 2nd.

EDIT #2 (Jan 2, 10:44am ET): The script has run on all Platforms, refunding the lost 35 Platinum to those who bought the bugged items. 

Thank you all for your patience, Tenno!

Edited by [DE]Taylor
added script update

Sent a support ticket didnt know there was an open thread.

Thanks for working on it!

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Albert 382 said:

So, are we gonna get our plat back?? or the landing craft?? Same happened to me :sad:

I think refund and no landing craft. It costs 105 plat discounted from 150. When I saw the 35 plat price on the tennobaum page I was like "why not" but for 105? nah. I'll wait and farm the parts.

EDIT: I imagine It will take a little bit for them to write a script for the refunds, I'm sure Taylor will let us know.

Edited by Keruvinde

22 minutes ago, (PS4)elazteca89 said:

Happened to the ps4 crowd as well, lol. Thanks for working on it.

Yep, all platforms. I've edited the post to clarify.

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

EDIT: With our staff on holidays, we will work on returning lost Platinum on Monday, January 2nd.

Thank you all for your patience, Tenno!

Quoting for visibility.

Much appreciated. Glad you guys keep us updated and not just in the dark. Great work DE. Happy holidays to everyone. 

Well, that is less than acceptable. How about getting our Mantis? The Darvo deal will be over before the refund.

Edited by (XB1)DanielCoe

Just checked back on this, thank you to all the staff working through this time of year to make sure the players are satisfied!

I don't want my plat back. I paid fair and square for my Mantis and I want my Mantis...

You won't listen to players who consider Mutagen Sample cost for Hema a mistake.

But when it's related to plat you all are like: OMG! It's too cheap! Players must pay more plat!

THX DE...

Edited by Eldirian

35 plat and shemat ... ok DE sey wee sorry . Ok and ? Ok im Wait . And thanks for nice game , sadly im wait some time to next hot fix or sompfing else ... ( sorry for my bad anglish XD im from Poland and am no spik anglish ha ha XD )

Hey Tenno! Just letting you all know that the script has been run on all Platforms, and the 35 Platinum has been refunded to all affected accounts. 

Thank you all for your patience during this time! :community:

Thanx you De you are thebest :) plat its back thank you . Hapy new year

@[DE]Taylor

What about the gifted purchases? I gifted 2 friends and I only received the 35 for the purchase of the one i kept.