Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My thoughts on Helmint Charger.

Ziembski

3 minutes ago, Ziembski said:

There You go, jelly?

https://postimg.org/image/ydsg11phv/

LOL I don't want an ugly infested pet, I just wanted evidence that he is already out in game. I am skeptical that they allowed people to create such a creature yet without a specific update telling us we can and how. 

I am still a little skeptical to be honest... that picture is from the relay, where it is easy to get glitches that make your warframe/kubrow look weird with skin overlays. 

What does this helminth charger look like in your kubrow chamber? Can we see a pic of how it shows his stats and such with it on your ship and how it interacts with its living area? 

Edited by Tesseract7777

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

LOL I don't want an ugly infested pet, I just wanted evidence that he is already out in game. I am skeptical that they allowed people to create such a creature yet without a specific update telling us we can and how. 

I am still a little skeptical to be honest... that picture is from the relay, where it is easy to get glitches that make your warframe/kubrow look weird with skin overlays. 

What does this helminth charger look like in your kubrow chamber? Can we see a pic of how it shows his stats and such with it on your ship and how it interacts with its living area? 

You're skeptical even after pretty much anyone whos had the cyst for 7 days has it now ?  

2 minutes ago, Ziembski said:

Its mostly like kubrov, using his animation, generally are getting buggy textures a lot.

There You go with Orbiter screen shot:

https://postimg.org/image/p08a822fl/

Wow that's crazy... thanks for screenshot. 

Sorry no offense intended, I'm just surprised at them putting it in so... stealthily. I mean, they didn't advertise the infection thing at all in the Glast Gambit update, but they usually tell us details about a new pet or something at the very least... looks like they snuck that in as an easter egg as well. Very interesting. 

I know I had heard some stuff somewhere about allegedly datamined info about a pet, but I figured it was files for a future release. I didn't imagine they would put them in game before even announcing them. 

15 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I am still a little skeptical to be honest

The existence of the Helminth Charger has been known for some time. People have been posting pictures of its mods for a while now, and there was a very in-depth thread about it on reddit. You make it by infesting a kubrow egg with the helminth cyst.

"We have nothing for Christmas break, we spent our load on the war within!"

"&@^! it, we're doing it LIVE! Just throw wip placeholders"

Would have been happier with a enlarged Maggot. Yet its not likely rigged the same as other quadrupeds.

Edited by Firetempest

1 minute ago, williamwatsonMH4 said:

This is prob a bug and broken, everything looks un released. I bet it will be removed soon.

See my previous response.

1 minute ago, gunslinger20121 said:

doesnt give option to use cyst and ive had this thing since release what do

you probably don't have a fully grown cyst. It takes 7 days for it to grow completely.