Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My thoughts on Helmint Charger.

Ziembski

Honestly im really disappointed in that.

Its basicly just a Kubrow Skin (hell even the "unique" mods for it still say Kubrow in the description), texture Quality is pretty bad on some places. And what annoys me the most, why is it an infested Grineer??? You use a Cyst that was grown on a Warframe and incejt it into a Kubrow egg. Where does the Grineer come from?

I seriously hope that the whole Model and the mechanics behind it get seriously reworked. Right now its just disappointing.

1 minute ago, Evers said:

Its basicly just a Kubrow Skin (hell even the "unique" mods for it still say Kubrow in the description), texture Quality is pretty bad on some places. And what annoys me the most, why is it an infested Grineer??? You use a Cyst that was grown on a Warframe and incejt it into a Kubrow egg. Where does the Grineer come from?

I seriously hope that the whole Model and the mechanics behind it get seriously reworked. Right now its just disappointing.

Like i said, everything is clearly placeholder. Wait for an actual update to fix it.

9 minutes ago, williamwatsonMH4 said:

Like i said, everything is clearly placeholder. Wait for an actual update to fix it.

Well im not so sure about it. I really hope so but the model for the Charger is actually a special Model that is not used for any other infested creature (look a the spike on the head for example, no infested uses that).

3 minutes ago, Evers said:

Well im not so sure about it. I really hope so but the model for the Charger is actually a special Model that is not used for any other infested creature (look a the spike on the head for example, no infested uses that).

What spike? All i see is a regular charger mesh slapped on a kubrow animation skeleton.

21 minutes ago, Evers said:

It drain our warframe power to grow and when finally strong enough (he says: i wish to serve but yet i am weak) it use the kubrow egg to hatch, pretty sure it kills the kubrow bread and the virus have some grineer and infected dna.

I like the charger pet model, as i always wanted one i am fine with it.

11 minutes ago, williamwatsonMH4 said:

Official response from steve. CspeW66.png

Wait so they are ok with it having Grineer parts (baby ones at that) even though it was the offspring of our neck puss and a kubrow egg?....😧

The mods that go with it are nothing special. ....

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers

Really disappointed with the outcome too.. it made no sense... how come that it has grineer part since it is grew out from your neck with kubrow DNA? can't we have something a bit more unqiue or original? 

Come on please DE, I hope we deserve better than this..