Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My thoughts on Helmint Charger.

Ziembski

im not with this infested development and other things, even that, i think more and more i wasted my money for nothing into this game

i also think it should be rerated down to be able that 4 year olds can play it, seriously

im waiting as a last chance for this game for the umbras, and they shouldnt appear too late

i feel insulted, disrespected and even more in this direction and i see i spended in trust too much real cash into

im not with the direction this game development has turned into, and no interview can hide the reality about warframe ...

i would like to see  new model based on infested kubrow..    i cant get my head around that i have mutated grineer as a pet, when i used kubrow egg and infested mass grewn out of warframe

EDIT: bit of strolling around forums, it seems regular charger model  is a "place holder". 

Edited by --Q--Savokki

It comes from a kubrow egg right?

Remodel the charger into something new based of the kubrow... I know.. I'm talking cray cray. 

And here I started a thread in Fan Concept, cause you know... Its fan concept.

Edited by DaMasque
I like editing

2 hours ago, Ker-Blammo said:

I think it's sweet we have a charger as a pet now. I don't really want or care for a change, but I'm sure the devs will be harassed enough for it to be changed. 

you can have them as specters i rather have it changed cause it the same copy paste thing 

I like the idea of having a charger as a pet, but not this way. I was hoping for a infected kubrow or even a big maggot with the mutation effect and new infected like abilities.
For the charger pet, I would prefer to capture it and control it with some sort of collar or even a serum made by Helminth. And of course, I would like to see the charger have it's own unique set of abilities.
The way it is now, is just strange. How the hell a puppy turned into a Grineer soldier?

2 hours ago, STulio said:

I like the idea of having a charger as a pet, but not this way. I was hoping for a infected kubrow or even a big maggot with the mutation effect and new infected like abilities.
For the charger pet, I would prefer to capture it and control it with some sort of collar or even a serum made by Helminth. And of course, I would like to see the charger have it's own unique set of abilities.
The way it is now, is just strange. How the hell a puppy turned into a Grineer soldier?

you can use a charger specter 

1 minute ago, DrakeMarzonist said:

you can have them as specters i rather have it changed cause it the same copy paste thing 

I guess that's a fair point, but I think specters don't really count as 'companions'. They aren't moddable, and they aren't permanent. If they change the look, I'd at least want a skin like the kavat has, to change it to the default charger look. 

Just now, DrakeMarzonist said:

you can use a charger specter 

I know, but it's different. I prefer it to be only a specter, but some people could like to have it as a pet and having both options, I don't see a problem.
If I had to choose, go to hell grineer charger, I want at least a puppy juggernaut to play with.

25 minutes ago, Neptlude said:

puppy juggernaut

Sold. 
Yes pls. 
I doubt many people would have complained if they'd used a shrunken and slightly re-done juggy as the... "placeholder". It doesn't have confusing grineer pieces for one thing and looks much more plausibly like the child of Nidus, a Kubrow and HP Lovecraft on a potent aphrodisiac. 

1 hour ago, morningstar999 said:

if you think about it in the past two months we have had: 7 months delays, half finished riven system, half finished operator system, half finished chargers, bugs, Huge increase in grind (mutengen sample and nidus) bad sortie drop tables, and much more more. there is good reason people are getting angry over everything at this point.

I'm just saying.

Truth. Something weird is going 

3 minutes ago, Ker-Blammo said:

I guess that's a fair point, but I think specters don't really count as 'companions'. They aren't moddable, and they aren't permanent. If they change the look, I'd at least want a skin like the kavat has, to change it to the default charger look. 

This is a good idea. Give him a proper model and sell the grineer charger as a skin. We would have a "really" new pet, people that like to have a dead corpse as a companion could have it, and DE could make some money with it.