Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My thoughts on Helmint Charger.

Ziembski

2 minutes ago, Prov3rbialToast said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but what does he look like anyway? Maybe someone can PM me with a pic or something?

Here you go... poor guy have the same model as Phorid...y3WHPrX.jpg

Edited by Askell91

2 minutes ago, Zamio said:

Because that attracts players.

Releasing new systems with bugs above the previous buggy systems will just make the game unstable. So they should at least have 40% of their team look over old systems that needs an overhaul and bug fixing

10 minutes ago, GTX49 said:

Releasing new systems with bugs above the previous buggy systems will just make the game unstable. So they should at least have 40% of their team look over old systems that needs an overhaul and bug fixing

Iirc they said they add new S#&$ while refining the old. Like how they rework a frame whenever its Deluxe or Prime version come out.

3 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

why do they keep adding in half finished stuff I'd rather just wait a few months until it was ready.

some people just dont have the patience you know and yeah its lazy work at its finest i agree i would've waited to

6 minutes ago, DrakeMarzonist said:

some people just dont have the patience you know and yeah its lazy work at its finest i agree i would've waited to

but meanwhile you can enjoy the bugs :D

I always wanted this thing, mini is so cute <3

I need feral kavat and kuva jester *-*

2 hours ago, Jobistober said:

"Content guys were tapped out"

DE didn't even officially release this "feature" and people are complaining of lazy modeling? Does anything make this community happy? Remember the early days of Warframe when ancients used the same model as corpus crewmen, just scaled up? Because I do.

Actually it was a scaled up Infested Runner, which to be fair is an infested crewman... unless there's an earlier Ancient model than that. Phorid is also still just a scaled up charger because apparently Grinner can mutate into giants.

Also it's out for us to use... To be frank we don't know if it's unofficial or not because DE hasn't told us anything about it... but considering it hasn't been taken out yet I'm leaning towards official (Note: me saying it's official is not the same as saying it's complete and not getting tweaked).

Edited by AXCrusnik

2 hours ago, Zamio said:

Whine about delays, whine about quick releases. Can't win  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ive never whined about delays it always good that they take their time but just some people dont have the patience look at war withing took like what 6 months cant remember cause i wasnt playing the game at the time but when it came out it was a 10 minute or less and people complained about it it was pretty stupid cause the time it takes to make a new tileset new enemies polish it it takes time and some people just dont understand that but yeah never did whine about delays cause this isnt the only game i play and i have stuff to do in real life to so yeah...

4 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I am skeptical that they allowed people to create such a creature yet without a specific update telling us we can and how. 

Abominations beg to differ on PC.

Yes it was an unintended feature that came with Kavats, but still.

2 hours ago, AXCrusnik said:

Actually it was a scaled up Infested Runner, which to be fair is an infested crewman... unless there's an earlier Ancient model than that. Phorid is also still just a scaled up charger because apparently Grinner can mutate into giants.

Also it's out for us to use... To be frank we don't know if it's unofficial or not because DE hasn't told us anything about it... but considering it hasn't been taken out yet I'm leaning towards official (Note: me saying it's official is not the same as saying it's complete and not getting tweaked).

Hmm...

*Looks at Clem*

Hhhmmm....

*Looks at a Bombard Eximus*

Hhhhmmmmm... That explains a lot.