Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With over 1500 hours in Warframe, it makes me sad that because of Silver Grove I can no longer play the game I invested so much time and money into.

Golden.Eyes

20 hours ago, Rubastax said:

Correct - for me, warframe usually hovers around 1gb and very rarely goes over 1.2gb, similar to Skyrim.

don't know about skyrim atm, but you are correct with warframe (at least what i can see at my rig - around 1.1 gb). it might be higer for very high resolution (4k resolution) though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016. 12. 30. at 1:24 PM, Sev1107 said:

Try dropping the settings of the game, more than likely its that your PC just can't handle the stress. I'd drop it all the way at first and then slowly bring it higher and see where it starts having the major issues.

im not trying to be asshat here but  they added to many graphic updates and they are automaticaly turned on so he might be right about turning some stuff down oh and dont forget to restart the game after  something cannot be handled by old or new system etc PC is not imnipotent sadly :D i have 3 pc in my household and  out of 3 one of them has issues with the  stuff turned on  but after i turned it off it works fine on that pc too 

Edited by WarHounDS