The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So How Many Informer Kills Do You Have So Far?

Miisha

first mission in drone hunting:

got 18 drones, not really competiting. (i had to leave because of the ship's self destruction, else i would've been there forever)

something i found out:

- it helps to explore every corner (you don't say!)

- if you get close to a drone, at about 20 meters your radar gets jammed. so it is easy to search the whole map

- drones keep reappearing randomly, making it possible to farm an infinite number on only one map

Thanks everyone for your replies! I suppose I'll just farm around a 800-1000 or so just for the community (that and Cambria farming is great for the mods) and be done with it.

Much loves <3 and good luck!

Could there be a bug too ? Played private with a friend and she went from around 11 to 32 kills in 1 raid mission. I know we killed quite a few (maybe 6-7). But 20 ?

Not a bug at all. Its not uncommon for levels to spawn quite a bit of them. Some levels spawn a lot more as well.

Edited by iTzLazer

I'm at 232 and I want to reach 1000 but the more I do that same mission over and over, the more I loose some sanity. 

In anycase I'll try to at least add as much as I can to the 100% so we all could benefit.

Listen to some good music in the meanwhile. It helps a lot, trust me.

I have 105 and already I'm feeling bored of this. I think they shouldn't have mentioned that you needed to get about 20 or so kills, 'cause as of right now, I'm not getting into the top 100 without spending my entire weekend doing nothing but farming informers and that after I got 20 my will to keep on spending my time killing these things have plummeted.

I have 105 and already I'm feeling bored of this. I think they shouldn't have mentioned that you needed to get about 20 or so kills, 'cause as of right now, I'm not getting into the top 100 without spending my entire weekend doing nothing but farming informers and that after I got 20 my will to keep on spending my time killing these things have plummeted.

Getting into the top would be impossible. I bet some people are sharing one account, so when one sleeps the other one farms.

I'm not even going to try to get into the top 100 because of this :P

Trying to get at least 1000 though.

I've got my 20 and have things to do this weekend so I'm good. :)

Happy hunting to all you seeking top slot but that's a competition that just holds little appeal for me personally much as I can understand why you all would be keen on it.

Scuura, if they left the number for personal reward unstated the outroar would have been bloody murder. Folks could question if 20 was too small a number but it was certainly very achievable as individual goals go and made participation for even individuals meaningfully possible.

This event is far better constructed than the Defense mess done previously and I personally think shows that they are trying to do multi-level event construction with elements for groups, individuals and clans each.

More to be done in these regards but this is progress in the right direction. :)

I spied the top 10 leaderboards ingame, and it seems some of them aren't even killing.

Highest I've seen is 719 yet.

So basically, the #1 will be around 3k

So to be 100, you need atleast 1~1.5k

I got tired at 140, so here I present my logic for others to rise, and get that mod.

Gonna probably stack kills with clanies for statues(won't share clannie win logic).