Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe VS. Mass Effect - Who Would Win The Popular Vote?

(XBOX)Cephalon 7

If mass effect ever came out with a mmorpg I would def play WF alot less, its safe to say mass effect is hands down on Star Wars level story and gameplay for me IMO. WF is the closest thing to both (SW and ME) available right now on console ATM IMO. WF is definitely on borrowed time. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

2 minutes ago, Naith said:

I know if the multiplayer part of Mass Effect 4 is going to be like ME3, it's going to be a competition for attention with Warframe for me.

The PvE was buggy and could be tedious but I definitely enjoyed it. Hoping they've expanded upon it greatly.

God yea Naith 1200+ hours here myself fricken loved that so dang much.

That's how you get the good grind because i did the same maps over and over and never ever got bored.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

God yea Naith 1200+ hours here myself fricken loved that so dang much.

That's how you get the good grind because i did the same maps over and over and never ever got bored.

The PvE actually took skill too with aiming, knowing the map/spawns and really knowing the mechanics of enemies. If you were the last man standing and were good enough with decent attention, you could finish the round and/or successfully revive your teammates.

Edited by Naith

They are 2 different games, and ME3 single-player is still one of the most memorable RPGs ever.  Multi-player ME3 was a blast; there was nothing like being in a group of 4 Krogans, butting heads, RAWRing, and crashing around. (BTW, ME3 multiplayer was a huge grindwall to get all the weapons at top rank. Some things never change, I guess.)  

Warframe is more advanced, with more maps and missions, but ME3 had pretty good enemy AI, and they had good weapons and mobiiity.

For overall game play, ME3 wins for me, especially the single player experience.

For multiplayer fun, Warframe is better.  

Wonder what ME3: Andromeda will be like?  If they fix up the ME3 multiplayer experience, it could be a lot of fun.  I haven't head butted another Krogan in a long time!

I would have to say honestly I wish warframe would take the turn mass effect is. in gameplay, combat and weapon customizing. I think turning warframe into a more open mmo would improve the game by 10 fold. games already good just needs lots and lots of work and reworks. Specially with some of the nerfed frames already

• 2 months later...
On 12/30/2016 at 1:55 PM, AM-Bunny said:

Mass Effect has one of the most fleshed-out, well written universes in fiction, imo. Warframe is a skeleton world that can barely keep its fundamental facts straight.

Mass Effect has some of the greatest written characters, each deep with lots of development and backstory. Warframe has characters that try to hard to be zany memes but are actually empty shells.

Mass Effect has had a ridiculous amount of time spent developing with huge amounts of resources to devote, while Warframe is constantly clawing to get content out week to week with significantly less funding.

Hardly seems to be a fair comparison, but the fact you're even making it is a huge compliment to Warframe.

Yea your right. Its Hardly seems to be a fair comparison, Where Mas Effect will end and set of the shelf, while everyone will still be playing Warframe cause they keep giving us updates to keep the game going and has have thousands of followers. Where I'm sure Mass Effect will also get a lot of followers but they'll sooner or later stop playing Mass Effect and return to Warframe (If that was there game of choice). You also mentioned it took the Development team a huge amount of time to make Mass Effect, Warframe probably has 10x the amount making there game and there still adding to it. Constantly making the game better where mass Effect will eventually end. I'm sure Warframe will end sooner or later as well but i guarantee it will be way long after Mass Effect. If you have played Warframe and seriously gave it a shot (not just turn it on run a mission and say i don't like it) You'll notice that your First Person Shooters and RPGs are still sitting on the shelf while u play Warframe. By the way I am a Mass Effect fan its just Warframe will still be here when Mass Effect has came and gone. So far id say more than 70% return to Warframe if not more. Warframe is just the better game.

Edited by (PS4)Lord_Kuku
Some corrections

On 23/03/2017 at 0:50 PM, (PS4)Lord_Kuku said:

Best Combat your correct but u forgot Graphics, Sound, Development team, Story Line, Controls and Im sure I could think of some more.

Fairly sure people could think of how those categories actually fall under mass effect too... Know I could.