The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am the only one who gets annoyed?

Tribleking

*sigh* I really hate that cyst on my warfame's neck, if it just stayed the little size it was from the start id have no problem.... but if it gets to the size of it is on nidus, i have a problem. It's not that it messes up my "fashion frame" i could care less but its just the fact how it looks and how it pulses and the size the it becomes to be makes me sick, i really wish i did not have a problem with it but i do and i just don't want to see this massive pink thing on my warframe's neck, its annoying. i guess i'm in the few that dislikes this thing *sigh*

Is not permanent, when you see that is big and that have some little infested hair near the center of the cyst, is ready to remove, you can do it by creating a new kubrow, you need an egg, when is ready in the incubator should give you an option called "Drain" when you are in the creation screen of a new kubrow, that screen that you can choose a random incubation or use imprint or use the cyst.

After you do that you become immune to the virus.

40 minutes ago, chofranc said:

Is not permanent, when you see that is big and that have some little infested hair near the center of the cyst, is ready to remove, you can do it by creating a new kubrow, you need an egg, when is ready in the incubator should give you an option called "Drain" when you are in the creation screen of a new kubrow, that screen that you can choose a random incubation or use imprint or use the cyst.

After you do that you become immune to the virus.

It's  not permanent but, you get it from Nidus's in your game, and atm, who have made a full day without met a Nidus  ? No one... 

If I had my way I'd order ordis to cut it out. But the only ways to remove it are either to let it grow and make a kubrow (aka pay 10 plat for stasis and craft an item that costs 100k credits) or delete the warframe and re-farm it which would require a new potato. And if it is a vaulted prime then you might as well forget about that. And if you think that it is disgusting now wait until it grows a tentacle. I think that it grows while you don't have the frame equipped though. So you can play with a different one but then if that one too gets infected then you are out of luck I guess. Overall it isn't a great time. And it also shifts your alignment towards shadow. And what benefit do you get from that? You get a skin for a kubrow. Oh wait I think I heard someone telling me that this is an infested charger pet. Regardless. Even after you remove this one you can't safeguard yourself from getting infected again. And we don't have scarves yet to cover it up. Speaking of which, DE, we need scarves. 

EDIT: Apparently you are immune to the virus once you've cleared it. Neat.

Edited by Mr_bunny

Basically since the only way to remove it is to make a charger, then we have to make one charger for each of our warframes that are infected, and be sure not to use our warframes that have not yet been infected, lest we have to make even more duplicate chargers in order to rid those frames of cysts. IMO, it was very irresponsible of DE to implement this asinine idea just before going AFK for however long they are away for. Not happy.

Instead of pulling this crap, they could have organised some nice things for Baro to bring instead. Given it is freaking new years and all that, what better way to celebrate than to deliver the same rehashed stuff we've seen 30 times already?

Edited by SpiralViper
grrr

+1. Good idea!

DE did such a good job of Nidus. He's a unique concept, looks great, plays great. Really fun combo frame. The sound made by gaining another stack is gnarly as, I love it. I just wish DE would have given us something nice from Baro as we haven't had anything new in many months, and it's the new year for crying out loud. Instead, we get this random virus prank and an ugly overpowered pet. Add Hema costs to that, and we have a whole lot of nice and not so nice ways to top off the year. Oh well, it's pretty well balanced between Sun and Moon I guess :/

Edited by SpiralViper
rant