The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Melee Rivens would you like to see most?

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

10 minutes ago, Plushy said:

Orthos riven! :D I love it but it stops being useful past level 25.

Plushy!!!! Do you mean the Orthos or the Orthos Prime?

5 hours ago, Plushy said:

Well I mean the riven should work with both right?

I'm just curious if you are finding Orthos Prime a weapon that you want to use but having trouble modding or making it useful against 100+ enemies.

18 hours ago, Valteria. said:

I'm just curious if you are finding Orthos Prime a weapon that you want to use but having trouble modding or making it useful against 100+ enemies.

Yeah. My orthos prime doesn't do a lot of killing at higher levels. A riven would help a lot.

Ether weapons: These are the most ecstatically pleasing melee weapons in the game for me. Crap damage but very sexy. A rework wouldn't hurt :cool:

Orthos/Orthos Prime: Another sexy weapon that I used almost exclusively when it was this versus the Galatine. Some unique rivens may bring this back as my main weapon.

Kronen: This weapon has been overshadowed by the boltace. But no salt here. I would love to see what riven mods could do for these weapons.

Glaives: I mean come on. I don't think I need to say why.

Hmmm... since it looks like this is going to be a thing I guess what I'd like is:

Skana (for my Prisma Skana).
Dakra (because Dakra Prime would get that boost to be back up to top tier again).
Magistar (it looks so nice and even tho the Sancti is better I still don't love to use it. Maybe a mod with just the right stat tweaks would "fix" it for me). 
Tekko (these things are really good already and so much fun).
Ankyros (the Primes are cool but again that boost to push them higher).
Gram (because Galatine is wonderful and with the Gal-Prime it'll have a faint disposition so maybe the Gram can be one of the sleeper hits).
Plasma Sword (see comments on Gram).
Tonbo (I love polearms and one that can boost the Tonbo up there? Oh Hek yeah!)

So I guess basically I guess I'm looking for some really good mods to boost those cool "middle of the pack" weapons to being up there closer to those top tier ones. 

Edited by Rolunde

Rivens for melee gonna be mistake. All crit viable weapons + boltace and zenistar and other (weapons with interesting mechanics) gonna be faint 0.5 or 0.55 disposition. Making riven worth mod slot gonna be such huge grind for same galatine, zenistar, boltace... while its just bandaid for stupid weapons like fang, kama, many others.

Instead they should adjust base stats like with Sicarus Prime, and not release rivens for melee.

On topic, zenistar +range , do not even gonna bother with any other melee weapon cause 1/3 of them at good place, scale well with combo multiplier etc.

• 1 month later...