Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan art challenge: draw Volt Umbra

(PSN)CaptainIMalik

No scarf but red lighting as default energy colour and he can now use his Shock ability on Zephyr's Tornado to turn them in one giant tornado that destroys shields and light sorces like they are nothing. Also comes with a new melee that can be charged when near electrical devices to deal more damage on the next atack.

latest?cb=20130124230043

Spoiler

And yes this is a joke, because we all know that DE can't do it due to copyrights.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

Been eyeing this thread for three days now and working on illustration. So, here's what I came up with:
(I never draw things with lineart, mainly because I find it difficult to make decent lineart on computer with mouse, so I always just sketch out something fast and color on top of it... However, since I felt that this needed a bit more concept-ish feel to it, I did it with lineart. Everything is flat-colored, no shadows (I was too lazy to shade it)...Also excuse my sloppy coloring on this one)
The two other Volts are there just for sake of details because scarf covers a lot of design.

IEo4qYf.png

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

20 hours ago, Anavi_Ivy said:

Been eyeing this thread for three days now and working on illustration. So, here's what I came up with:
(I never draw things with lineart, mainly because I find it difficult to make decent lineart on computer with mouse, so I always just sketch out something fast and color on top of it... However, since I felt that this needed a bit more concept-ish feel to it, I did it with lineart. Everything is flat-colored, no shadows (I was too lazy to shade it)...Also excuse my sloppy coloring on this one)
The two other Volts are there just for sake of details because scarf covers a lot of design.

IEo4qYf.png

this came out really well

On 2017-1-8 at 9:25 AM, Cortanis said:

I find it a bit funny that no one has given this the chance to sneak in a volt umbra concept but as a female model given the long time requests for gender variants.

Everytime genderswaps is mentioned around here chaos and abuse soon follow. So I am not surprised at all.

I would not mind seeing it though.

• 3 months later...
On 1/6/2017 at 9:01 PM, Anavi_Ivy said:

IEo4qYf.png

Interesting.