Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can we talk about the synoid simulor?

issh0man

7 hours ago, (PS4)minuteofdecay said:

She doesn't take priority but neither do you. She wouldn't care getting kills don't make the game for her.

You joined a pug group, a random group, when you did you agreed to play with anyone using anything. If you don't want to play with cheesy players then make ur own group where you can control who plays what.

5 hours ago, (PS4)minuteofdecay said:

Totally agree and any warframe that are almighty with max duration or max range shouldn't be able to use those types of mods. Cause a speed nova or volt can lock down an entire map with these. Ember can kill everything ...where do we stop to make everyone happy?

I never did say I took priority, however your argument was exactly the opposite "Let it stay, she uses it"
It's a horde game, the main selling point of it is being able to exterminate the enemy while shining your ninja kills. What is she playing for then, Fashion frame?

I joined an online server in order to play a mission with fellow other players across the world, nobody should be forced to leave a pug because the game becomes unplayable due to other players choices.

I was using those argument to bring out my actual point which is almost, if not exactly what your second message is; AoE Warframe/power are to be fixed if not removed.