Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Odd-issey (18+, bullsh*t guaranteed, invite-only)

KuraioNokami

3 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Eh...I mean, you could try, but eventually you would have to bring in guests to keep the audience entertained or no one will watch. I remember when Arthas and I didn't have to bring guests to keep the questions coming, but at this point; it's pretty much required for us to have guests

"Then again, nobody in this universe is even comparable to me, so... Eh. Anyways, I'd probably be best off not being a talking puddle. Gimme a minute."

23 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Then again, nobody in this universe is even comparable to me, so... Eh. Anyways, I'd probably be best off not being a talking puddle. Gimme a minute."

I could look away if you need some privacy, not that I don't get grossed out by anything in particular, just wanted to ask

1 minute ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I could look away if you need some privacy, not that I don't get grossed out by anything in particular, just wanted to ask

Shadua's physical form just kinda schlooped up out of the puddle, dripping in liquid flesh. "Yeah, "Schlooping". Good word choice there, Kuraio. Eh, not my buisness what some fictional god on the other side of an intangible wall does anyway. Now, where were we?"

21 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Shadua's physical form just kinda schlooped up out of the puddle, dripping in liquid flesh. "Yeah, "Schlooping". Good word choice there, Kuraio. Eh, not my buisness what some fictional god on the other side of an intangible wall does anyway. Now, where were we?"

You spoke about an idea of starting your own talk show. Otherwise, nothing in particular

3 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I don't see why not, the question is; where? It's not like I have a "borrowed" machine that can create portals to other places.

"B*tch, I eat dimensions like this as a snack. Watch."

Shadua literally ate his way through timespace at mach 7 using a normal knife and fork until the hole was big enough to walk through.

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"B*tch, I eat dimensions like this as a snack. Watch."

Shadua literally ate his way through timespace at mach 7 using a normal knife and fork until the hole was big enough to walk through.

I will not even ask how or why at this point he said as he walked through the portal thingy.

14 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"You're forgetting your pet loli succubus."

Lust just growled at Shadua and flew through.

Eh, she can just teleport to me if we get too far, unless she and I are in different dimensions or maybe it was other worlds that rule applied?

Edited by WolfmanX9

8 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Eh, she can just teleport to me if we get too far, unless she and I are in different dimensions or maybe it was other worlds that rule applied?

"Yeah, pretty sure your flying loli f*ckbuddy here wouldn't like being left behind. Now, if you'd excuse me, I have exactly 0.57 me's to go beat up. Bye!"

Shadua closed the rift back to reality when a rather angry Lust got through.

19 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Yeah, pretty sure your flying loli f*ckbuddy here wouldn't like being left behind. Now, if you'd excuse me, I have exactly 0.57 me's to go beat up. Bye!"

Shadua closed the rift back to reality when a rather angry Lust got through.

I wouldn't call here that, she is a succubus after all. She can mess you up if she feels like it, no matter how powerful you are...Anyway, bye? he said as the strange Tenno left them.

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I wouldn't call here that, she is a succubus after all. She can mess you up if she feels like it, no matter how powerful you are...Anyway, bye? he said as the strange Tenno left them.

Lust sighed. "What WAS that all about, I wonder...?"

On 2017-03-25 at 2:02 AM, KuraioNokami said:

Lust yawned. "Yeah, I could use some rest after that madness..."

Fang nodded and look on his digital map, he managed to find a spot for their need: a quiet garden. He showed the spot to Lust.

Garden rooms are usually quiet, so if we are lucky; we should be able to rest their without any major disturbance

Edited by WolfmanX9

20 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Fang nodded and look on his digital map, he managed to find a spot for their need: a quiet garden. He showed the spot to Lust.

Garden rooms are usually quiet, so if we are lucky; we should be able to rest their without any major disturbance

"Wait, where are we? Last I checked we got outta this place... How'd we get back?!"

22 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The entire hallway distorted, turning the two around.

Ok..that was not cool. If this is another prank by loki, I swear I will break both of his legs so he have to use crutches for a month he said slightly annoyed.

Just now, WolfmanX9 said:

Ok..that was not cool. If this is another prank by loki, I swear I will break both of his legs so he have to use crutches for a month he said slightly annoyed.

A Limbo appeared in the hall. "Hm? Others? In the Gain Ground Remnants? Interesting. Identify yourselves."