Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Odd-issey (18+, bullsh*t guaranteed, invite-only)

KuraioNokami

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

((But ain't Shadua too "childlike" to slay the host himself? Or does he have those moments where he is smart enough to use his powers to save everyone?))

((He has his moments. I reworked him to be smarter, but with a new weakness.))

((The new rp name really does work better with the current events of this rp rather than the previous one))

((Also, I really sorta wish I could jump back into rp within these forums, but:))

((There aren't really any new ones, just old ones which have gone way too far from their introduction, and basically impossible to join. Plus I'm pretty sure i've gotten rather lazy during my disappearence on these forums, since rp within these forums where the only thing that pretty much forced me to post, or miss out, so taking part in rp within these forums is pretty much impossible for me right now))

((Might be able to manage priv-rps, but generally i've gotten rather lazy in general (although most of the time I never posted was because of real life stuff, but now that's over with (until september anyway), I've basically became lazy ._.))

Edited by crimsonspartan1

20 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

The man nodded. "Correct! I am Gregor. Nice to meet you two. Are you friends of my son?"

Sort of...I mean, we have only known him for a short period of time, even less time with her he said as he pointed a bit at Luna.

Luna nodded to confirm what Fang just said.

5 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Sort of...I mean, we have only known him for a short period of time, even less time with her he said as he pointed a bit at Luna.

Luna nodded to confirm what Fang just said.

Gregor nodded. "I see. No matter, we always wwlcome visitors here."

19 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

Ellie nearly bumped into him.

"This fog... Is dangerous."

16 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Gregor nodded. "I see. No matter, we always wwlcome visitors here."

-cut-

That's good to know, even though we can't get here without your son's help

Um....how...how long have you been living here? she nervously asked Gregor, still a bit scared of him.

5 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

That's good to know, even though we can't get here without your son's help

Um....how...how long have you been living here? she nervously asked Gregor, still a bit scared of him.

Gregor chuckled. "Almost 70 years now! If you want to talk, why not come in?"

7 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Gregor chuckled. "Almost 70 years now! If you want to talk, why not come in?"

If...if it's ok with you that is...don't want to be rude or anything... she kindly asked, still feeling pretty nervous.

59 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Gregor just nodded. "Of corse it's okay, I invited you!"

Oh....o..ok.. she said as she walked in, Fang following behind her for "support"

You know, for someone who has lived here for 70 years, you still look pretty ok

2 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Oh....o..ok.. she said as she walked in, Fang following behind her for "support"

You know, for someone who has lived here for 70 years, you still look pretty ok

The living room had a big fireplace and was rather cozy, with a red carpet and wooden furniture. A small, old-looking lady sat next to the fireplace.

Gregor chuckled. "I keep myself fit. Ah, my wife is up!"

20 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The living room had a big fireplace and was rather cozy, with a red carpet and wooden furniture. A small, old-looking lady sat next to the fireplace.

Gregor chuckled. "I keep myself fit. Ah, my wife is up!"

Luna politely bowed to the lady.

Nice room you got in here. It's even better than our dojo's living room

Just now, WolfmanX9 said:

Luna politely bowed to the lady.

Nice room you got in here. It's even better than our dojo's living room

The lady waved at Luna. "Well well, what have we here? A guest? Do make yourself at home, dear."

Gregor chuckled merrily. "I spent a small fortune on this place."

On 2017-06-23 at 5:59 PM, KuraioNokami said:

The lady waved at Luna. "Well well, what have we here? A guest? Do make yourself at home, dear."

Gregor chuckled merrily. "I spent a small fortune on this place."

I...I will ma'am she said with a nod, feeling a bit better now that she has gotten used to Gregor.

It's hard to not see that. I mean, who would be living in a mansion normally? Not just any regular people with an average paid work or lifestyle

9 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I...I will ma'am she said with a nod, feeling a bit better now that she has gotten used to Gregor.

It's hard to not see that. I mean, who would be living in a mansion normally? Not just any regular people with an average paid work or lifestyle

The old lady got up. "Would you like something to drink, perhaps?"

Gregor nodded. "I've been the leader of a small army for 50 years. We fought Infested, Grineer and Corpus that threatened the colonies, and they'd often pay us a lot for it. Thus our salaries were pretty high."

15 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

The old lady got up. "Would you like something to drink, perhaps?"

Gregor nodded. "I've been the leader of a small army for 50 years. We fought Infested, Grineer and Corpus that threatened the colonies, and they'd often pay us a lot for it. Thus our salaries were pretty high."

Um...yes please, but nothing to strong or something that make me hazy..Don't work well with the "fun" drink she said and chuckled a bit.

Fifty years huh? Stuff sure happen when you are cryo sleeping for lotus how long

9 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Um...yes please, but nothing to strong or something that make me hazy..Don't work well with the "fun" drink she said and chuckled a bit.

Fifty years huh? Stuff sure happen when you are cryo sleeping for lotus how long

The old lady got up and made a big mug of hot chocolate with whipped cream.

Gregor nodded. "It sure did."