Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Odd-issey (18+, bullsh*t guaranteed, invite-only)

KuraioNokami

On 2017-08-25 at 9:55 AM, KuraioNokami said:

Arbii sighed. "I am afraid there currently is no assigned captain."

That's strange, why would my operator come aboard a ship without a captain? Anyhow, I guess you're the one who is in charge of this orokin vessel? I'm Cephalon Lucy, Luna's personal Cephalon or to be more precis; an up to date copy of the original Cephalon that share the same thought and memories as the original one.

8 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

That's strange, why would my operator come aboard a ship without a captain? Anyhow, I guess you're the one who is in charge of this orokin vessel? I'm Cephalon Lucy, Luna's personal Cephalon or to be more precis; an up to date copy of the original Cephalon that share the same thought and memories as the original one.

"I am Cephalon Arbii, a hand-programmed Cephalon in charge of this ship."

On 2017-08-27 at 9:21 AM, KuraioNokami said:

"I am Cephalon Arbii, a hand-programmed Cephalon in charge of this ship."

It's a pleasure to meet you Cephalon Arbii. I was created by a friendly, irish vauban by the name of Jack and then he gave me to Luna as a gift. In a way, both Luna and I are like the same person, with the main thing that difference us is that I'm not as shy as she is.

Luna chuckled a bit embarrassed, even though she knew that all along.

9 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

It's a pleasure to meet you Cephalon Arbii. I was created by a friendly, irish vauban by the name of Jack and then he gave me to Luna as a gift. In a way, both Luna and I are like the same person, with the main thing that difference us is that I'm not as shy as she is.

Luna chuckled a bit embarrassed, even though she knew that all along.

"I comprehend. I am currently preparing to fly this ship to your operator's home."

On 2017-08-29 at 9:31 AM, KuraioNokami said:

"I comprehend. I am currently preparing to fly this ship to your operator's home."

I see...At least you are kind enough to transport my operator to her home and for that, I'm grateful. I only wish I could repay you for your kindness 

On 2017-08-31 at 11:23 AM, KuraioNokami said:

"There is no need. Merely having company is reward enough."

If you say so.

Fang was currently painting on his second skull while Luna was looking on space outside of the window.

One question, how long until we reach our destination?

On 2017-09-10 at 0:59 PM, KuraioNokami said:

"Hmm... How were you created?"

I was created by a tenno wearing the vauban warframe by the name of Jack. He mentioned that I was created as a gift for Luna, which I thought was a bit odd at first, but once I started to "hang" with Luna, I understood the reason why. He based my design after another cephalon named Ordis and I must admit, he did a very good job at doing so. He's the one who can also repair me if I were to get damaged for some reason or another. Of all the tenno I have met, he's the only one I know that has a rare accent you don't hearing everyday, which happens to be Irish.

On 12-9-2017 at 3:43 AM, WolfmanX9 said:

I was created by a tenno wearing the vauban warframe by the name of Jack. He mentioned that I was created as a gift for Luna, which I thought was a bit odd at first, but once I started to "hang" with Luna, I understood the reason why. He based my design after another cephalon named Ordis and I must admit, he did a very good job at doing so. He's the one who can also repair me if I were to get damaged for some reason or another. Of all the tenno I have met, he's the only one I know that has a rare accent you don't hearing everyday, which happens to be Irish.

"I see..."

• 2 weeks later...