Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Odd-issey (18+, bullsh*t guaranteed, invite-only)

KuraioNokami

Danes took a long look around her, wondering where she ended up this time. She paid no attention to her clan mate which was knocked out and leaning against an orokin proxy, akin to a wolf in design. 

"Dante! Where are we?"

The small white dragon popped up infront of her. "Pretty sure we are in Tenno HQ, can't say for sure?"

"Oh great, I thought we where done with all this teleporting around." The valkyr commented, sulking off and sitting down next to her still passed out clanmate. The dragon just poofed again, just to wait out time untill Danes would need him again."

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Danes took a long look around her, wondering where she ended up this time. She paid no attention to her clan mate which was knocked out and leaning against an orokin proxy, akin to a wolf in design. 

"Dante! Where are we?"

The small white dragon popped up infront of her. "Pretty sure we are in Tenno HQ, can't say for sure?"

"Oh great, I thought we where done with all this teleporting around." The valkyr commented, sulking off and sitting down next to her still passed out clanmate. The dragon just poofed again, just to wait out time untill Danes would need him again."

A familiar Volt approached. "Didn't you hear what mr. Assasin just read out? Here."

The Volt handed the Valkyr the note.

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

A familiar Volt approached. "Didn't you hear what mr. Assasin just read out? Here."

The Volt handed the Valkyr the note.

Danes takes the note and quickly reads it through. "So, is this like a team deathmatch? Am I getting this corretly?"

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"So now what?"

*_*

((This is the rogue base, correct?))

"I do not know. Perhaps we should get our bearings?"

---

((In the middle, yes.))

Danes takes the note and quickly reads it through. "So, is this like a team deathmatch? Am I getting this corretly?"

"Correct."

Just now, kyrozon said:

"Oh great, so some random ahole wants us to fight for what? His entertaiment?"

"I guess. Man, I wish Tavus was awake. I'd fuse with him and get that guy in an instant. But eh, whatever."

3 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

((Can someone run this by me plz? I have no idea what's going on))

((All the characters from the Hub and HQ are stuck here in a team death match, heroes vs villains. Our Family of Chaos are heroes.))

Just now, CelestialSabre said:

((Can someone run this by me plz? I have no idea what's going on))

((Only thing we do know is that some person (most likely an evil Shadua, for whatever reason) had made tenno hq, the hub and the luna sanctuary (the rogue base) collide with eachother. The good guys are starting off in the tenno hq while the bad guys are starting off in the hub))

((Sadly there is barely any reason why this has happened atm (but it'll be revealed in the future). Most likely because some evil shadua man ( XD ) is wanting them to fight in an all out war))

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

"I guess. Man, I wish Tavus was awake. I'd fuse with him and get that guy in an instant. But eh, whatever."

((All the characters from the Hub and HQ are stuck here in a team death match, heroes vs villains. Our Family of Chaos are heroes.))

((Can Era be in the middle? He is a bounty hunter))

6 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"I do not know. Perhaps we should get our bearings?"

---

((In the middle, yes.))

"Correct."

"Good idea i guess..."

*_*

"The luna sanctuary eh? Finally"

He walks out the sanctuary and into the sanctuary. Earlier he had contacted both of his personal body guards, both of which are cloaked, following him.

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Only thing we do know is that some person (most likely an evil Shadua, for whatever reason) had made tenno hq, the hub and the luna sanctuary (the rogue base) collide with eachother. The good guys are starting off in the tenno hq while the bad guys are starting off in the hub))

((Sadly there is barely any reason why this has happened atm (but it'll be revealed in the future). Most likely because some evil shadua man ( XD ) is wanting them to fight in an all out war))

((You just made me imagine Shadua in Superman's outfit XD))

1 minute ago, CelestialSabre said:

((Can Era be in the middle? He is a bounty hunter))

((Okay, I guess. Not many bounties to hunt for here, though.))

"Oh great, Nomad is going to be pissed when he wakes up."

The Volt chuckled. "I could make sure he never wakes up."

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Good idea i guess..."

*_*

"The luna sanctuary eh? Finally"

He walks out the sanctuary and into the sanctuary. Earlier he had contacted both of his personal body guards, both of which are cloaked, following him.

Tsuka just nodded.

---

A man in a black cloak stood in the middle.

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

((You just made me imagine Shadua in Superman's outfit XD))

((Okay, I guess. Not many bounties to hunt for here, though.))

The Volt chuckled. "I could make sure he never wakes up."

((XD He's gonna be more of a Grey Jedi. He kills who he likes, spares who he likes. So how are we entering? Any specific way?))

1 minute ago, CelestialSabre said:

((XD He's gonna be more of a Grey Jedi. He kills who he likes, spares who he likes. So how are we entering? Any specific way?))

((The Family of Chaos is stuck in the Sanctuary, which is between the two huge towers.))

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

"I don't think I want that, nor would Aaron be pleased if that happens."

"I was kidding. Hey, don't I know you?"

Just now, CelestialSabre said:

((Any way to get out??))

((Kill the culprit or one team is eleminated.))

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Red continued walking.

*_*

Troy looked at the man.

"So? Who's side are you on, in this life and death brawl?"

Tsuka time-skipped ahead.

---

"Me? I'm on Death's side."

A plasma blade formed around the man's hand.