Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Strange Bug

Inoue94

Anybody found out how to craft the Scorched Beacon and Chroma Signal yet?

Cause i have no idea how to get those cause i already crafted the helmet and now the quest is stuck and the system changed to something call Chroma Mark.

The quest only stated "Craft Chroma Mark", and that's it, no next mission, no guide on how to get those Beacon and Signal, i think probably you can get those by completing the previous part, but sadly we already half way so how we are going back to previous part??

I also saw that you can get Chroma system at Pluto Junction but wtf? we already do it half way now they want us to complete the junction just to get another part?

But even if we completed the Pluto Junction somehow magically, we still can't complete the quest itself, so we won't get the blueprint for Chroma...

OMG i wish they just change back to the normal version man, this is the worse, the change is sooooo unnecessary... =_= 

So before the update i did the chroma's quest and i already crafted the helmet/neuroptics and chassis .. so im stuck on the systems part.. after scanning chroma cephalon simaris says i need to scan chroma again .. and i need chromas mark for that now .. where can i get the parts needed for this chroma's mark like scorched beacon and chromas signal .. i if anyone got answers pls. reply to this post thanks :D 

Same problem.  On the Chroma Mark part without Scorched Beacon or Chroma Signal.

Way to test an update before going live...

Just spent friggin' ages farming Kayla de silly justice point Thaym too.

ETA - while you're fixing things, can you please bring back a way of seeing how many justice points you actually have?  The JP requirements for those missions is no longer stated, either.

Edited by Altissimus

I don't have the beacon or the signal, even though i built the helmet and chassis prior to update.  They were never correctly converted to the new Beacon and Signal.  This is a serious problem and annoying the heck out of me. WHY DID THEY CHANGE THE QUEST?  THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT.

Edited by Sherayith

so all you guys have issues with the crafting portion, meanwhile i'm not getting synthesis targets in the quest missions, much less any targets of the type the quest indicates for the 3 elite arid lancer synth task. i'm about ready to ask them to reset the quest if they can and pray that fixes it(it IS a req to complete this thing for some junction out there).perhaps its a bug related to the changeover to a lower mission area. on a diff planet, or maybe its because i had synthed 2/3 before the patch landed.

3 hours ago, Ragnaarrokk said:

I got another problem, i can't find the targets i have to scan on Mars missions. Even after completed them like 50 time :/ where did you find your targets ? (missions ? planet ?)

Agreed! experiencing the same game stopping bug! ti have all three nodes for the quest unlocked, the mission is active but mars refuses to spawn the appropriate targets to synthesis. simaris doesn't even acknowledge the fact I'm in mission.

40 minutes ago, ChaosHavox said:

Agreed! experiencing the same game stopping bug! ti have all three nodes for the quest unlocked, the mission is active but mars refuses to spawn the appropriate targets to synthesis. simaris doesn't even acknowledge the fact I'm in mission.

Same, Elite Arid Lancers only spawn on lvl 15+ missions so the quest is impossible to complete at this point :/

Hi,

Effectively, i'm stuck with scanning elite arid Lancers who don't ever spawn.

And for the chroma systeme bp, we need to complete the pluto junction who need to complete 3 nightmare  mission, but there is no nightmare mission anywhere ... so stuck here too

Thanks for your hard work and the hotfix that will (hopefully) come

I am half way with my limbo and Chroma quest but due to the update, I am stuck with the progression. I am afraid to start on the mirage quest. There have been many bugs due to the new updates. Lets give them time to fix these problem. I would personally take a break from warframe until things are fixed.

i checked the mission at the codex , the list show that i have crafted the scorched beacon and chroma signal b4 the update . And after the update , these items were gone and now i am stuck in the middle of nowhere keep on searching where to get these 2 items . Lacking these 2 items to craft my chroma mark . DE what are you doing?

FIX THIS !