• Announcements

• [DE]Danielle

[PC] THE PLAINS OF EIDOLON SUBFORUM   10/12/2017

Since the Plains of Eidolon update on PC is massive we created a temporary subforum dedicated entirely to it.  If you are thinking of posting feedback on anything PoE related, please post here  and follow the Feedback Thread guidelines:  If you have a bug you’d like to report, please post in the appropriate categories:  General: Please post bug reports that do not fit into the other bug categories here! 
      Cetus/Plains: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the town of Cetus and the Plains of Eidolon here. 
      Focus 2.0/Operator: Please post bug reports pertaining only to Focus 2.0 and Operator Mode here! 
      "Saya's Vigil" Quest: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the "Saya's Vigil" Quest here! 

Threads related to Plains of Eidolon content that are posted outside of this subforum, will be moved into the subforum by the Community Moderators. 

THANK YOU!! 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sillypuddi

New to Warframe Community

Hello everyone! Name is Cillipuddi (Sillypuddi ign). I'm a full time Twitch Content Creator and I'm fairly new to the Waframe game and Community. The pst few weeks have been a wonderful introduction to this community, with how helpful and generous most players are. I would appreciate you guys stopping by and saying hi at https://www.twitch.tv/cillipuddi I usually stream from 12pm CST till 9pm CST. Thanks!

(Also, if there's a better spot for this please let me know. Don't want to shameless promo in Gen Chat too much)

Hi there tenno.

Welcome to the community ^.^ 

If you have any questions feel free to ask me ^.^ you can also add me in game if you want ;)

Get gud scrub    jk ;)

Welcome to warframe like others have said glad to have you and if you need any help or someone to run with I have way to much time on my hands :D

Welcome to the wonderful world of Warframe. 

Drinks are over in the corner

here's a taco as a welcoming gift from a friend across the great Platform Divide

giphy.gif

Wow! Thanks, just keeps getting better and better with you guys! And i'll be taking one of those Tacos.

Welcome to the community, glad to have you here!

Welcome. Always nice to have people join, especially when they can help spread the word.

Welcome to Warframe, Tenno! It's nice to meet you! :community:

Since this technically counts as self-promotion (which isn't a bad thing, these kinds of topics just have a different place), I have moved this thread to the Fan Zone. 

3 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Welcome to Warframe, Tenno! It's nice to meet you! :community:

Since this technically counts as self-promotion (which isn't a bad thing, these kinds of topics just have a different place), I have moved this thread to the Fan Zone. 

Thanks! I wasn't sure initially where to post this but from now on I know :) 

Welcome! Loving your Rhino glyph. As everyone has mentioned before, if you need help or even want to play a quick round once and a while, feel free to ask me.

Have a Welcome Cookie!