Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.4

[DE]Megan

So... the future of Warframe will be to have a tumor on the neck since u breed a charger? and if i already have a charger and i don't want the tumor anymore? can u pls add a features to remove that thing? pls... i'm desperate... there is no more fashon frame with that thing :c

5 minutes ago, Insizer said:

You mean that other sentinels still don't have enough health, shields, and armor as they should to be more practical.

Agree with this. Those older sentinels needs their buffs and make the a bit more viable. And that would be good too if De finally add more weapons for the sentinels because their base weaponry not equally good. If we get variety on builds then why sentinels and other pets should stay the same without helping them?

2 hours ago, SonicSonedit said:

- The ugly-looking Cyst completely ruins carefully hand-picked frame design which was built by player with cosmetics. You basically devaluated cosmetics. 

- When you infect other players your aligment changes towards darkness. And there is no way to prevent/revert this. For players like me, who played quest carefully to get full neutral, this basically devaluates all my effort I put in being neutral aligment. Luckyly for me, I mostly play with my friend, who went full dark, so he infests everyone before I start playing.

Why are you (and for some reason so many others) so upset about a little red thing on your neck, it's barely visible and only lasts for a week, get over it and stop crying about it, you're not helping anyone by overreacting, also i don't know what you're doing but neither mine or my friends yin yang wheel of uselessness moves when infecting someone 

2 minutes ago, BadgerBoy297 said:

A cool idea for the Space Aids Cure would be making Trinity able to cure the infection. Essentially, an anti-nidus. You could also make it so that cured frames can spread the cure.

Or a not cool, but actually fair and and effective "cure" would be to get rid of the virus entirely and make it so that you only need an item (built from a market BP) to infect a kubrow egg to make a Placeholder Pup (the sole purpose of this virus).

Making a frame be required to get rid of something that people never asked for (the virus and cyst) is silly unless everyone is given a warframe slot and Trinity free and are prevented from selling her.

1. please do something to nidus and other warframe to ability to remove this cyst permantently 

2. please make the cyst to be permanently gone after creating the charger so "we" no disturbingly see the cyst to pop out again and risk infecting other player on mission and dojo

3. please fix the helminth charger to be other entity that is close to "tenno reference" not mutation from the "grinner" . 

TAA is STILL messed up. It's not like before the patch that messed it up. Textures themselves are getting blurred and sharpness cannot fix this. Increasing sharpness just causes aliasing on the edges.

Bring back the pre-messed-up TAA, make the TAA great again!
Currently SMAA gives off a better result, no matter which sharpness setting I used.

Old TAA just blurred the edges and did a great job while doing so, especially while on move.

Edit: Since Warframe uses nVidia technology, why not give TXAA a try DE? ;) Or the good old sample based methods. People probably wouldn't mind MFAA with good old MSAA either.

Edited by SoBadKiller

15 minutes ago, Wolfy_The_Abyss_Hound said:

Why are you (and for some reason so many others) so upset about a little red thing on your neck, it's barely visible and only lasts for a week, get over it and stop crying about it, you're not helping anyone by overreacting, also i don't know what you're doing but neither mine or my friends yin yang wheel of uselessness moves when infecting someone 

"It's barely visible" Please, humor me

Z4gMa6y.png

Tell me how THAT is "barely visible"

I dare you, give me a good logical explanation as to how that is barely visible.

When applying Solstice Burston skin to Burston Prime, the reload animations and hand positions are the same as with Burston Prime's model. The skin does not use Burston's usual animations so the clip is missing and one of the hands clips through the gun

5 minutes ago, Lysta said:

"It's barely visible" Please, humor me

Z4gMa6y.png

Tell me how THAT is "barely visible"

I dare you, give me a good logical explanation as to how that is barely visible.

It's only that big for a day or two

Yes, it's unsightly, but so is having to play as your pet human during TWW and we all suffered through it without too much complaint

greetings Dev's ~ Still waiting for the Neptune Bug Fix! -

Reference:

Issue: Before the The War Within: Update 19.4.2 + 19.4.2.1

I had been deploying Resource Extractors on Neptune for the longest.
I've lost that function to deploy now since the last patch update...whats up with that, please DE?

Replied: 

Warframe Support
Dec 26, 14:21 EST

Hello Bladereap3r,

Thank you for reporting this bug! While we are aware of the problem and our development team is already working to resolve this, your report really helps us understand the scope of the problem.

To see when this bug gets fixed, please keep an eye on the Update notes posted in the forums: PC Update & Build Notes..

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/3-pc-update-build-notes/

Thanks again for taking the time to bring this to our attention!

Warframe%202017-01-03%2013-23-39-89resiz

Just now, TARINunit9 said:

It's only that big for a day or two

Yes, it's unsightly, but so is having to play as your pet human during TWW and we all suffered through it without too much complaint

I found it fun to play as my, "pet human". I didn't, "Suffer" through it. So do not include me in that. "We all".

2 hours ago, GodOfRandomnesss said:

Ah im glad they close lol cant see anything when they r open all the time

I agree on 50%

There are situations where id rather keep them closed, but there are also situations where id like to have them open. There is a forum post about it, to make sari (and spitfire, which has same behaivor)on toggle mechanism.

Edited by Inquizitor