Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.4

[DE]Megan

30 minutes ago, Wolfy_The_Abyss_Hound said:

Why are you (and for some reason so many others) so upset about a little red thing on your neck, it's barely visible and only lasts for a week, get over it and stop crying about it, you're not helping anyone by overreacting, also i don't know what you're doing but neither mine or my friends yin yang wheel of uselessness moves when infecting someone 

hm...

If there are "so many others"... maybe there´s something to it ?

Edited by Thyralion

3 minutes ago, Lysta said:

You lost me, I don't get it.

I'm pretending to have had a similar experience to you so as to garner sympathy. Obviously it backfired xD

I do feel like the pet humans have overstayed their welcome in the spotlight, but that's a separate discussion entirely and it looks to be heading for hte best of both worlds now

Edited by TARINunit9

DE puts out hotfix, everyone expects cyst content update so that it can be removed...*slow claps* not quite how hotfixes work guys.(i'm gonna catch some flak for that)

And Nidus got its defence target healing removed oh well now he's like every healer that can't do it.

Keep up the work DE and flesh out the cyst thing a bit so peoples fashion frame experience wont be ruined, personally i couldn't care less about it but thats me.

Edited by Freed85

1 hour ago, Insizer said:

You mean that other sentinels still don't have enough health, shields, and armor as they should to be more practical.

Sentinels listed by survival potential:
#1 Carrier Prime
#2 Wyrm Prime
#3 Prisma Shade
#4 Shade/Diriga
Others are just not tanky at all..

For some reason I'm really not surprised at the top three there.
I agree with you though(and the guy you quoted), it's very annoying to lose your sentinel in missions, I'm just pointing out that the top 3 most survivable sentinels are that for obvious reasons.

Edited by enizer

If may i suggest, could DE add more "soltice" type of skins? I think that they look very cool, and you (dear DE) should go that way in designing newq skins, (thay are really cool ^-^) Welp, that was my 5 minutes, have a nice day tennos from all over the solar system ;)

34 minutes ago, Wolfy_The_Abyss_Hound said:

Why are you (and for some reason so many others) so upset about a little red thing on your neck, it's barely visible and only lasts for a week, get over it and stop crying about it, you're not helping anyone by overreacting, also i don't know what you're doing but neither mine or my friends yin yang wheel of uselessness moves when infecting someone 

Definately not red, its more on the pink side of the color spectrum.  But, alas, not everyone agreed to have their warframe infected.  And then of course, after a week (A. WEEK. Yes, 7 effing days is a long time.) is over, and you drain the puss from your disgusting neck cyst into a kubrow egg, creating a mangled mass of flesh (and Grineer Armor) that has four legs and barks like a Kubrow... IT GROWS BACK.  And to think, Nidus' are going around infecting everyone just for the pure joy of it, and not because they were asked to do it.  Space herpes stays with you forever, its a BIG DEAL.

So, now you should be able to understand why so many people are upset about it.  Solo play and avoiding the dojo's should not be the only answer to play safe.

3 hours ago, SonicSonedit said:

Hello, DE, I would like to bring you attention to what happens in your game currently:

I'm talking about this:

TL; DR: please make a cure or another way to become immune ASAP. The reasons are the following:

- The ugly-looking Cyst completely ruins carefully hand-picked frame design which was built by player with cosmetics. You basically devaluated cosmetics. 

- When you infect other players your aligment changes towards darkness. And there is no way to prevent/revert this. For players like me, who played quest carefully to get full neutral, this basically devaluates all my effort I put in being neutral aligment. Luckyly for me, I mostly play with my friend, who went full dark, so he infests everyone before I start playing.

what he said ;}

16 minutes ago, VxdVxn said:

Definately not red, its more on the pink side of the color spectrum.  But, alas, not everyone agreed to have their warframe infected.  And then of course, after a week (A. WEEK. Yes, 7 effing days is a long time.) is over, and you drain the puss from your disgusting neck cyst into a kubrow egg, creating a mangled mass of flesh (and Grineer Armor) that has four legs and barks like a Kubrow... IT GROWS BACK.  And to think, Nidus' are going around infecting everyone just for the pure joy of it, and not because they were asked to do it.  Space herpes stays with you forever, its a BIG DEAL.

So, now you should be able to understand why so many people are upset about it.  Solo play and avoiding the dojo's should not be the only answer to play safe.

Its not just nidus tho. It started the infection yes. But any frame with a cyst that is still growing during that 7 day period. Can infect others.

1 hour ago, Wolfy_The_Abyss_Hound said:

1. We didn't want to get infected.

2. We don't want to get other's infected.

3. It's a huge eye sour.

4. It should never have been communicable.  Only Nidus can get in Helminth's room so only Nidus should ever get the cyst.

5. IT COMES BACK AFTER IT'S DRAINED!!!

But the biggest reason so many people are upset is because Digital Extremes have been making so many bad decisions this year and we have finally hit our threshold.  This little straw has not only broken the camel's back, but buried it in one swift stroke.  DE has been so concerned about keeping players interest, they forgot they need to also keep out trust.